** Saturday, August 28, 2004 __

Currently Feeling*

in pain? still in pain.

Yup. Not another day has gone. I was having gastric pain since 26 Aug 2004. It sounds long but it was actually one day plus ago. I didn't goto school today AGAIN.

Well, I'm totally stressed up. Not really. It's an excuse to stop revising my work. The pain in my stomach stops me from doing my work. I'm really sick of life. Really. I was very bored today, which it mades me go bonkers. I decided to talk to ego because there's no one to talk to me. Part of his quit message goes ' .. . . i need a lover ' I need a lover tonight. Need a love tonight. All night. All night. Gimme all your love to me.. Gimme Gimme all your love! I'm such a techno freak. A techno by Masterboy. I feel lk drinking. Make myself drunk and I'll jump down from building. Suicidal instinct. I'm sick and tired being sick and tired because I'm sick and tired that I'm sick and tired. . and it goes on and on and on. This was created by my dad. He has been saying this for... more than three years? He's a nonsensical guy. I called him a guy? I mean a man.

Finally.. Taiwan got few gold medals in Olympics. That e-news in channel 56 is showing now. A repeat broadcast. It went.. 'We are the champion.. We are the champion..' What was that song again? Ahh! Wilbur is on tv. He mades me think of Clinton. And Clinton makes me think of Leonard. And Leonard makes me think of that night I saw him in heeren. And it makes me think of my mom. And mom makes me think of myself. And I think of shit. Therefore, I'm a shithead. Oh crap.

There will be a school military band concert at Singapore Conference Hall. Shit. I don't know what to wear but I had decided. A dark turqoise A.bout jacket. Was it a jacket? Hmm... I can't wait to see him again. My beloved dear dear. Haha! Actually I was kind of pissed off with him because of 'endurance'. Hey. C'mon. If you don't have any gastric pain at all then don't compare with stiches while running. I got that too. Gastric is 10times painful than stiches ok. Or maybe more. It's not a temporary pain ok. It can even cause stomach ulcer or stomach cancer! You said I had endure it for years and why not the last few months before my Os. Hey! What's with this sentence. You meant that my gastric will be cured in few months? What's up with it? Argh. Whatever. I don't want to reply to you anyway.

Oh my god. 1:35am. I think I will rest for awhile and sleep. 99z. Love ya darlink. Muacks~

` SHPX thinking deeply @1:08:00 AM