** Thursday, July 08, 2004 __

Currently Feeling*

tired.

I have not blog a couple of days already. Here goes? Summarise everything.

3rd July
It's a Saturday. I had my GCE 'O' Level Chinese Listening Comprehension. I think I screwed it up. Probably some of them wrong as compared to some of my friend's answers. It was like 4 of us different answer for the same question. A,B,C,D. What the hell? Oh well. Let it be. Vanessa,Ivy, Eliz and I went to TM Mac to eat breakfast. Macdonalds trying to cheat our money! We went to complain to that manager and we get our money refunded. :P And we got Extra money! They loss more. Keke. Changed to my skirt. Geez. It shrink. Damn short. I regreted soaking it in the water for a long period of time. Meet dd @ 11.15am. Book GV tix 'SpiderMan 2'. Everywhere are selling fast! We booked at the AXS machine from TM to Yishun. Went Bugis, den Yishun. Can't find GV.. We thought we're late for the show, ended up still advertisement which was 15min after the time stated on the ticket. Went back home.

4th July
Sunday. Hur. My J-Train Event. Street run? Some sort of community run with my religion friends/group(FD and SD) and the public at ECP. Gosh. One man is in the competive run manage to run 36min or 32min i think for 10.2KM! My god. It was so farn fast! We ran 5km. Heh. Achievement. I think ispend my time jogging. Spend almost 40min for the whole 'Journey'. So slow. We had our Mass Dance before the run. Infront of the public! And that stupid Cameraman seem to be shooting me all the time. The lens kept on facing me. And i think majority of the pictures have my FACE?! Is he obsessed in me or what? Sang our FD SD songs, cheers, encouragement messages and we went back to SSCC. Waited for my mom, I saw Tatong crossing the road. I think its him at the first sight. I felt kinda paiseh and turn around. And then he walked towards me and go the other side, i smsed him. and it's him! Haha! Mom came, we went to ECP again. JOG? 30min+. My god. almost 6km run for that day. Went for dinner and gone home.

5th July
Youth Day. Holiday. Slack at home.

6th July
It's sixthjuly! Our 2years Anniversary for me and him. Hehe. Too bad he is in NS, can't celebrate with him. Went to school. Learnt PDD account. I didn't know it's so easy! Geez. I should have listen to teacher right from the start of last year's lessons. Regretted. Sigh. Oh well. I went back after school.

7th July
School again. SLC/PLC,Debtors/Creditors account for accounting. EASY. My god. And again, I regretted of not studying it at the start. We had our Chemistry Test during assembly time. Not difficult. I didn't study at all. Hopefully I get high marks? Haha! I had my GCE 'O' Level Chinese Oral Exam. Well, I was darn shitty nervous at that time. Trembled while reading the passage and paused for some parts of it. Well, the teachers faces were... Dao? Felt so stranger-ish. But I was relieve that I made them laugh because I said something funny. Phew. Went to 'Inno-Cafe' (Our school's new cafe in library). Not that bad. Went home after that.

8th July
School School School. Boring days. Physic Test! I didn't study for it. Totally slackening. Did E maths questions. I hate thurdays. Intensive 2solid hour E maths In-Focus! Shucks. At least i did almost all of the June 2002 paper1. Went back after that. Then went to Pasir Ris. See doc for some cases. The waiting list is so long. Waited for 1Hr+. After that went to eat our early supper. Went caltex to pump car petrol. Reach home around 11pm+. Tired. Dead Beat. NS salary from 350 increase to 455 already! Sigh. He failed his IPPT. Can't book out for 2 weeks already. But it's ok. I able to wait till every saturdays. But somehow, after he told me that he failed. There is this 'sadness' and 'melancholy' deep in my heart. I felt sad for him and for myself. Kinda moodless. Don't know why. I don't think is because of that Failure. Just something. I myself don't know too. .

Ok. 12:03am. Pack my bag,watch tv and sleep for tomorrow lessons. TGIF! Ciaos.

` SHPX thinking deeply @11:45:00 PM