** Friday, July 16, 2004 __

Currently Feeling*

Tired, Disgusted, Stressed Up,Scared,Off Colour,RETARD
 
Geez. Time flies. The last time I last post was last week isn't it? Someone stole my necklace in class! Shucks. What's with all the people in my class? Well, I'm careless too. Somehow, I don't know whats wrong with me. I been having short-term memory for the past weeks. Everything in less than few seconds I couldn't remember! And i lost my EZ link card which I had it replaced 2days ago. "8817251E!" exclaimed Sis, not long ago. I was typing this in the blog and it took me 5sec to realize that was my BC number?! I'm so retard. She even said "19051988" in a fast pace (geesh, I even asked her what word to replace 'pace', I heard 'haze!'), it took me 15sec to realize that was my birthday. MY GOD. What a retard. What a wally. This is driving me nuts.
 
Yesterday, I had 4 class test consecutively! I went back home for my dinner and I fell into a deep slumber at around 8pm. I woke up around 1.10am. I went to cook some stuff to eat and then watch this Chinese show in Channel 8.
 
Nice story. It was hongkong show. It was a story about a girl who wanted to be a singer. Her boyfriend helped her to get this boss in a record company to accept her as a singer to make her famous. The boss agreed and helped her in all ways. Soon, the girl became famous. Then, the distance between the boyfriend and the girl become wider, drifting apart because they can't meet up occasionally or else there will be lots of rumors about them. The girl had her live concert and invited the guy to attend. But the guy decided to leave HK and leave the girl with her ambition. He went to the airport with his friend. While waiting for the departure time, he was listening to the girl's song broadcasted live. When the girl's concert was finishing, she said she will still love him no matter what and ask him to come back as he did not attend her concert. The guy in the airport heard what she said and ran back and took his friend's bike key to goto the concert venue. He was speeding on the way there. Just then, the bike's tyre tripped over a rock and it lost control. The guy was badly injured. He struggled and reached for the thing in his bag - the ring, which he wanted to give to the girl quite some time ago. In the other hand, the girl in the concert hall was singing and crying badly. Unfortunately, the bike's was in fire and the petrol is leaking. In just a few seconds, the bike exploded and the guy died. The girl in the concert hall did not know about it but she knew that the guy will not come back anymore.  She just squart on the stage and cried...

A very sad story. I cried after watching it. I think I watched this show quite some time ago but I can't recall when was it. Around 3am, I dozed off and it was already 6.15am when I woke up to prepare for school.

CH4 (a.k.a Mr Methane a.k.a ChiHo a.k.a My DeeDee) booked out this afternoon for his dinner in TP? He went back to Tekong already. Tomorrow I will be having English CT. I'll be waiting for him to book out and we go and watch King Authur and we decide where we want to go next. :) Sigh. Okay. I shall stop here. I hope my dad will agree to help me buy K700i when he's back next saturday. I've been saving money so that I able to return back the money in few months time! K700i rocks. He has it. Totally rocks. I'm jealous! Ciaos.



` SHPX thinking deeply @8:46:00 PM