** Friday, July 30, 2004 __

Currently Feeling*

, ,

I am soooooo dead. Yup. Not another week has gone. Was it a week yet? Yah. Almost. My gastric attack again! Painful! Anyway, I'll be skipping school tomorrow. I haven't even study a shit of it yet cuz I spent my time sleeping and I'm going to sleep soon. Pig? I actually thought of going for Eng CT and then this Vanessa she taught me how to be a 'baddie', which is to skip school completely. LOL! Fight ah! O well.

I bought my k700i this Tuesday. Not bad. William said it's a 1.2mpx? I didn't know about it but it's good anyway. LOL. It doesn't even  matter... Yah. I need to save money to buy the Bluetooth device for PC. I want to transfer my stuff over! Haha.

today I called William. He's a gay. Ok. Don't want to spoil his reputation. He's not, but he sounds gay. Much more gayer than chiho. haha! Great. Vanessa admit herself as 'chiobu'. We did lots of nuts cases in long john. Then this hunky handsome chap came in. Wow. Mesmerising eyes he has.

We almost buy Levis underwear for KJ. Haha. I'm not sure what the 3 girls had bought because I went back home earlier than them. I can't stand the pain in my stomach! Excruciating pain. Haha. I went back home for a sleep. Oh ya. Chiho told me that they can bring in camera phone to Tekong except no 'botak' heads in it. cool yea. i can mms him from now onwards. 

wookay. bye?

 


` SHPX thinking deeply @10:39:00 PM