** Sunday, July 25, 2004 __

Currently Feeling*

Currently Feeling*
 
Geesh. I didn't update again? Oh my. It's Sunday. I hate SUNDAYS! The moment when I think of it, my heart sank. Aww. Oh well. Nothing much happen these week.
 
Sunday: AMK? :
 
Monday: School again. Boring. Slacking? Ya. Tan Siang Guan in-charge of PE. Haha! He's funny especially taking 2 white volleyball in his hands. We played truth or dare in the end. Using a Volley Ball. Madness. How can use a ball to point who is it?! Haha!
 
Tuesday: School suck. Boring. Yawn.
 
Wednesday: 1 min Silent. Mom's friend's friend passed away. Nothing much.
 
Thursday: School. Hafiz is mad. I don't know whats wrong with him. He kept on disturbing me! Sheesh. My Sis and I went to Hougang Green for our LJS dinner. On the way there, we saw this man waving and smiling at us. Point at us and gave a cheeky grin. That was so Scary! He went to this gate of IMH. I told my sis 'How can they let them loose, running around?!' She said 'Probably he's out. But need to go back for appointment. Or he escape!' haha! Scary you know.
 
Friday(TGIF?): It ended with 'THANK YOU MRS TANG.' I guessed she's happy and satisfied with it. She taught us wrongly. Paiseh-isium. After school, I didn't go with my galfriends for swim + hair cut. I went back home immediately after school. That was the first time I reach home so early for this semester.  I slept from 4pm till 7pm. After that we went to ECP to meet our friends for a drink. Vodka Ribena. :
 
Saturday: It started with a word 'Darn it' Mom woke me up from my Fastastic,Awesome dream. I dreamt that the sky is full of stars. Better than what I saw in Bintan. Thousands of them. One weird thing is I saw 3 sets of orions. And it's blinking systematically. Haha!  I had my English Common Test again. Boring. It was raining cats and dogs. Darn cold you know. I saw both of my galfriend's hair! One look so Handome one look so boyish. Whaha! Meet DD after that. We went back home. I slept while he went for lunch with his parents. He was so xxx. Haha! We went to bugis and went to New World Order. I saw this tee which was pretty cute. He said he could buy it for me. Thanks dear. I love you! When I got home, the moment when I opened the door, I shouted 'DADDIE!' His face was funny! Like 'HAR?!' Thought what happen. And I say 'Can you help me pay my phone first?' His face become =(. LOL. And then. the conversation ended with 'I consider first' AWWWW. I WANT MY NEW PHONE! I guess I need to bug him everyday and everynight. Target: 31July 2004. Sis say I was smiling when I cover myself with the blanket. HAHA.
 
Sunday: I don't know what's gonna happen later. O well. :( SUNDAY SUCK.  =((((((((((((((((
KOINK. Woke up almost 12noon. : I got sooooooooooooooo many dreams but don't know what is it. I think I dreamt that my sis asked me 'You want to eat MEE?' And I woke up, I saw this bowl of leftover mee in the room. HAHA. That was so real. I think she go enter my dreams and ask me. Madness.




` SHPX thinking deeply @1:49:00 PM