** Friday, July 02, 2004 __

Currently Feeling*

bored.

And again, I'm back. It was a long time I had ever blog. 8days I think. Well, I don't feel like blogging these days. I won't online that often already. Sis been using computer to look for jobs, bla, as I said it in the last post. Finally, it's gonna be saturday. Those taking O lvl will have their MT listening tomorrow. Good luck to all of you ok! Do your best! And your oral too! :) Strive hard to get out of seconday school. Darn bored. Almost revision these days. Espeically E maths. Hard core massive solid 2hrs of revisions doing mock exam papers. On the thursdays, my bff day! :P

Yea, I gonna see him tommorrow. Yup. Happy. And finally 1 week has pass again. And again. and again. daily or monthly or yearly routine. Sick of this kind of life. I've been switching to Study mode. but i don't know. sort of wanting to slack but i can't. i just went for a vigrious run. or sort of a invigorating run to refresh myself. calm myself. or sort of destress myself. yea it works. i ran 4.5 rounds around my block. Not my block. whole buangkok link estate. estate sounds big. but it wasn't. maybe take around 20min to complete 5 rounds if you maintain your speed. :) my target is 6 rounds. and then next target is run to fernvale which is.. 3-4km apart? the blocks outside the window. across the 'forest' and the private estates and condos and small roads to fernvale. maybe it can take almost an hour to reach there? lol. or 1.5hr to and fro. wow. i told my sis. run whole hougang green! lol. mad.

LoL. I talk to ber di. Suddenly thought of Mr Singh's words 'You can push the horse to the river, but you cannot force the horse to drink'

Yea. true. very true. :| okay. i think i shall stop here. watch tv while resting and goto sleep. tomorrow LC and meet him. must have energy to do work!

` SHPX thinking deeply @11:50:00 PM