** Sunday, July 25, 2004 __

Currently Feeling*

 
Yup. I'm back again. I went out just now. Hey girls. If you want to see Matured and Good Looking Guys(in their early 20s). You can go to Seng Siong Supermarket At Haig Road. I been there 2 times and realised that some of the guys working there are quite good looking. Haha! The last time I went there, there was this cute hunky guy with red lips. So cute yah know! Yup. Not only the stuff there is cheap, you can see handsome! Uhhuh. Am I a promoter for the supermarket or something here? How much is the rates? Rofl.
 
Oh yah. Dad agreed on our agreement! Wee~! 1 step closer to my SE K700i. I agreed to pay installment of $100 p.m. in 6 months. Probably next week we are going Sim Lim and buy it. He will be using my N6610 for the moment. And I think he will sell it off his phone or this in China? Hmm. But oh well. I'm Happy enough. =D 

` SHPX thinking deeply @6:28:00 PM