** Friday, June 25, 2004 __

Currently Feeling*

tired.

Geez. I slept till 3pm! I have almost 6 miss calls from deedee! Ah! Called me since morning. I'm really a pig! But I finally reply him by sms. Called him for a while. Wee. I can't wait to see him tomorrow. Geez I’m really broke now. Sigh. I don't know how should I get money from parents. Been demanding for money these days. 11.45am can see him already. And that means I have to wake up super duper early because I need to go bugis and buy his favorite food, which I promised to.

Ya. Probably wake up at 9.20? Get out of house at 10.15. Reach bugis at almost 11. Buy all stuff by 11.20. Take a train back and maybe reach there just nice. LOL. Plan hao le. Den meet him go home put down his stuff and change. Den don’t know? A lot of time! Probably spend time with him first den go out. hahah! go where ah. :| beach!!! and and... that dreamcars exhibition. shucks. my dad bringing the digicam to china. boohoo. no more having fun taking pictures. nah. he has it.

2 days of chalet. 1 day of bbq at ber house and 1 day running at bedok. shag already ah. today I taking a rest at home for tomorrow! haha! I don't feel like blogging recently. Just don't have the mood to. Nothing to say anymore. My life is screwed. Probably. I don't know. I cried yesterday. I don't know either. I dreamt that he left me. I cried in my dreams. Ah. And I have that heartache in my dream, which is so real, and pain. Shucks. I told him about this. He said that won't be true. He won't leave me. Really? I hope so. :| But yea, I trust u and I hope u trust me to. I don't know why u gets so jealous easily?

Ahh. After the 2 days chalet, u seemed to be happier than before because I wasn't socializing with my friends at this moment. Are you jealous because I’m with my classmates, especially guys? ahh. okay. sorry if this is the case. but there's nothing I can do right. cy said, if the person is easily jealous in the relationship, it means that that person don't really truly trust the other party. is this true? I don't know. lyn and ber said, if the person gets easily jealous means he still love u and care for you. or maybe both were true.

baby I love you and I’ll never let you go. but if I have to boy that I think you should know. all the love we made will never be erase and I promised you that you'll never be replaced. haha. this song. my gosh. more than a week or almost 2 weeks. oh ya. haven charge his ipod yet. :|

bored you know. I know I’m taking craps down here. just want to make the blog handsome because it needed a long post? I really got nothing to say. no comments already. ahh. life sucks like a straw! wee. okay. daddy going to china later. 5pm go airport. haha. kay. Bye. :| :| :| miss you my darlink. I love u always. 11days more! :P

-never be replaced-

` SHPX thinking deeply @3:25:00 PM