** Wednesday, June 16, 2004 __

Currently Feeling*

tired.

Phew. I'm back home! FINALLY. So suaku after seeing REAL food. The Bintan Trip is quite a meaningful one but theres things happened here and there. Grr. But I think it's still interesting because it's a lifetime experience. haha. I hope its LIFETIME. Once in a lifetime? Hope won't happen again ah. Okay. I shall type out what we did. A real long post anyway. :|

Day 1
Reported to school at 7am. Wait for the rest to arrive and prepare all the stuff we need to bring along. Took a bus to the Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal. Took this ferry called 'Aria Bapala' to Bintan. The most unlucky thing is, I SAT A SEAT WITH PEE ON IT WITHOUT KNOWING IT TILL THE PEE SEEP THRU MY PANTS. And I feel something wet beneath. I stood up and saw this big patch. What the hell! AHH! Went to the toilet the wash up pants and change. UHH. My instinct told me that some unlucky stuff will happen to me later on. Uhh. Guess.. I was right. I shal mention later on. Took 45mins. Went to Mangrove Swamp\River? Met this guy who is sort of our 'coach' of the day. His name is Ibnu. We call him bubu? haha! Handsome one. and a crappy guy. :D He called me MELODY! AHHHH. Hate those girls. Whahaha. Seen snakes on the trees. Wee. :P

Took the bus to our lodge. Bored one. Pathetic rooms. Our room door is also pathetic. You need to turn the door knob twice to open. Sort of a code eh? And the lock got some sort of problem that made us LATE everytime. The last to enter the bus for activies. Uhh. Oh well. After that went to eat lunch. YUCK. lousy food. We said we missed the food that our mom cook and regretted of wasting it. LOL. That place is at Pasar Oleh Oleh. Irritating place. LOL. Went to resorts and look around. Nice ah. Smell cheese. Lobbies, swimming pool, just beside the beach. AHH. Ber say we able to stay there if we pay extra $100. BUT. Worth it wad. Shucks man. -_- oh well. Went to this GoKart. SGD$20 for 20min ONLY. What the hell. Nobody play ah. So EX?! We went to see rocks. Talk about weathering. Then went back to lodge to wash up. Went to Pasar Oleh Oleh to have our dinner. Waited for the night to come and we went back to the mangrove area again. GOD. THIS IS NICE. The whole sky is filled with thousands of stars. First time I've ever seen SOOOO MANY stars. It's fantastic, gorgeous, meaningful, splendid, excellent night. Seen firefiles mating. LOL. So cool. We learnt that the firefiles mate, they synchronize their 'blinking' lights with the couple. Cool man. Some so fast ah. Haha! We caught several firefiles. So cool. So cute! AHh! fall in love with the place. Everything is so standardize. The twinkling stars and the twinkling lights of the firefiles. We saw this old man who can see crocodile spirit and he has this Supernatural Power to talk to the spirits. They say the crocodile is 3-legged. Errr. Wonder should I believe that? But Yea. Maybe. We turned, and on the way back and suddenly our boat broke down. The motor stuck with one of the fisherman's fishing net. We thought that they are joking with us and realised its real. We stuck there motionless and very very Quiet. I can say its damn QUIET. Except the insect that made noises. We waited for a boatman to come and 'rescue' us. Transferred boat and went back. And we are the only boat that experienced this!

haha! Fun ah. We went back to lodge after that for our sleep. We drank vodka and slack around. I was so tired till i drank the vodka till i feeling so sick till i slept. While sleeping, i was shivering in cold. Man. This aircon so COLD. AH. Grr.

Day 2
'Wei.. wake up.. late already!' the boys shouted. LOL. We sleep again after waking up for few min. We didn't lock the main door and the guys went in and wake us up. AH. We are late again. Wash up and prepare to go out.
We went to this secondary school. Not the one as i expected. At least something better. There is this vollyball court. We played with those people there. Ah. Pain ah my hand. Ber pro ah pro. Taught us how to hit the ball without any much strength. Hehe. Fun. Then we went to some beaches. We ate our lunch there at the beach. There is several female dogs. Some of them are paranoid with it. Wee cute ah. Got monkey, cats. Weee. :P Then we drank this big coconut drink. Nice. Although i hate coconut, but i think it's nice if you like it. LOL. We collected shells. Wee. Vanessa was there writing 'I Love Vincent' Almost the whole shore of the beach! Mad ah mad. Ber came to and we climbed many many rocks to goto one beautiful place. I hurt my little finger. Geez. Went back to lodge after that for slacking time. The guys bought many tiger beer. 1 can $2 . LOL.

It's around evening when we reach the lodge. I realised that I LOST THE ROOM KEY. Went to report. The guy say need SGD$50. SIAO? We took the spare key first. Say nxt day then pay. We rest there, bath and then join the guys. We went for dinner at PAsar Oleh Oleh again. Steamboat this time. We sick of the food at the opp. YUCK. So we ended up eating TomYam SteamBoat. Okay ah. Can eat finish the rice. ACJC people went there. Finally saw some locals there. Feeling Homely. Haha! I just realised Chow Yong is nice. Yea. Understand him more and more. Why guys out there sort of hate him? Even though he's nice to girls but the fact is, He's Nice! He able to understand your feelings and lots of things to talk. We just click. Haha. Closer Friendship now. That includes mark, kj, eug and of cuz.. VAN! haha!

Mark and Cy came into the room and asked if I want to go out and buy beer with them. I agreed and the rest don't want to go. I just go with them then. We walked to Pasar Oleh Oleh. No shops open. This indo guy told us there is a pub at the end. We went there. WEE. THAT HANDSOME GUY. AHH. I saw him riding this motorbike. He's chinese. From indo one. Smoke. A little beng-ish. Like techno. Haha. My perfect man ah. But NAH. I don't like him. 'Nice to see, good to touch, once drop consider sold' LOL. -_- We bought few cans of beer there. And played pool. Fun ah. Go Bintan play pool. HAHA. After 2 games we went back to Lodge. That handsum say 2am SG time then they close. We go tell the rest to go and play ah. Btw, they say got bat goto KS room! HAHA! fly here and there, bang the walls. LOL.

Then we go back ah. played 4 rounds of pool. Mark, medik, Van,KJ,Eug,Me And Cy went. We never pray god ah. Don't know whats wrong. All the balls miss. All bad skill suddenly. Don't know why. Just bad luck. -_- Mark drunk ah. talking nonsense. I don't know. they just kinda act weird. Around 2am we went back to the lodge again. Goto KJ room. Drank several cans. the girls went to sleep. Left me alone with the guys. Cy was there talking to me. BEER. Haha. Freezing BEER. All drink already High ah. So coooooold. :O Around 3am+ I feeling so sleepy till i slept in the hall. When i woke up to look around, I don't know what the time. only cy and eug and me slept in the hall. I think so? .. Can't remember.

Day 3
Woke up by the guys again. I woke up and realised its KJ's sweater cover me. Aww. So sweet. Thanks anyway! Then CY woke up. Carass my hair. Not really ah. Touch my head and wake me up. I woke up, feeling so sober-ish. Seh ah seh. Ber came to the room and asked, 'Why are there girls in the room?' Haha! And say 'make sure nothing happen ah.' ROFL. He think too much ah. We have only a few min to wash up. LATE AGAIN? I didn't bath. No time! Feeling so seh, goto Pasar Oleh Oleh to eat breakfast.

Deedee smsed me! He say i good life seh. LoL. Then eat finish I Slept. Went to that water filtration thingy. Power plant. Then went to beach. Mana Mana Beach. Resort. Played pool there again. LOL. And again, didn't pray to god. LOL. Siao ah siao. Then they saw Beach Bitch and Beach Babes and Beach Girls. LOL. Then we went to Kelong there. See rocks again. Not bad ah the sea breeze. Jeremy sprain his ankle while walking down the rocky rocks. Aww. :| We go eat our lunch. Well, we didnt? We sat in the bus and listen to radio. On loud loud when the driver is not there. LOL. Went back to lodge and pack stuff, bath and late again. Went to ferry there. Took ferry back to SG. Go checkpoint and I got caught by the police. My chewing gums are confiscated. A warning offence in the book. LOL.

God. I'm so unlucky again. WHy me again? The rest never got caught seh. O well. I left with 6pieces of bubble gums. I forgot to give to the man. HEng never check again. if not double offence? HAha. Never mind. NEw experience again. LOL. TOok the bus back to school. The rest go eat pizza. I don't feel like eating. I sat there with CY again. He say he waiting for time to pass by. Later go meet gf ah. Then he accompany me awhile when i waiting for my dad to come. We talked about relationship. Sigh. :| Know him a little more again. Haha! Share our problems. :| Sad ah Sad. Then dad came. Say goodbye to him and went off.

Phew. FINALLY. Took almost an hour to think and type what happen. Short term memory eh. cant be bothered with the language also. too shag. sleeping later. only sleep 4hrs. drank ytd till headache. okay. talk to frens. waiting for him to sms? hmm........ I will upload the photo taken next time.

` SHPX thinking deeply @7:55:00 PM