** Saturday, June 19, 2004 __

Currently Feeling*

sticky, hot.

LOL. My dad and I fight for the toilet to bath just now.
Dad: Go eat la!
Me: I go bath first. Lalalala.
Dad: OEI. I BATH FIRST LA!
Me: I FIRST!!!!
Dad: I JUST JOG, BTH ALREADY!
Me: Argh.. -_-. OKAY.

Haha! Cool eh. I cant wait to see him! 6 more days. Weee. Next week also got motorshow. Must go ah. With him. Hehe. I plan to go Motorshow with him first den evening we go beach. hehe. Romantic eh? :P

I lost the chalet receipt. Oh well. I asked several friends. They all say bring the father's IC should be alright. Yea. Hope so. I don't know whats wrong with me these days. Kept losing things, kept doing the wrong stuff, say wrong stuff. ALL WRONG. Argh. Drunken. Haha!

Argh. I wanna bath! YAY. HES OUT. OKAY. LALALALA. I can hear the door open. Btw, My sis go take a tissue and put a hole in the middle. And put @ my dog's head. Like MOTHER Theresa!!! We call her Mother Coco. I post her picture we took other time. YAY. BATH TIME. CIAOS! ~.~

` SHPX thinking deeply @6:33:00 PM