** Saturday, June 12, 2004 __

Currently Feeling*

sleepy.

Ah.. I skipped my class this morning again. Was it again? Well, I was extremely tired. I continue sleeping and I dreamt of ghost! Ivy and I saw it at the back yard and ran into the house. I dreamt this house is fucking big. Got a auditorium hall, many many small bedrooms(the nearest of the backyard is mine), and a big garden using a stairs going down from the yard. My god was it mine? Haha. Ivy was video caming the place with eliz and the rest. I have this cat, a grey pussy. I put it in my room. It was so adorable! And it pee on my bed. It was the first time that I have a cat! So I go and have a 'glow-in-the-dark' test because I want to see that the pee can glow in the dark. Dad and mom wad curious too. We closed all curtains and off the lighs and using our hands to see it and it glows! It's a miracle. Whakakaka. I dreamt of him, him, him and him.

Oh. I was conferencing with Medik and Betty. We are waiting for betty to charge her phone and call. Vanessa lost her phone in the cinema! Whakaka.

My god I'm so fucking busy! Talking to Medik, talking to cs and I'm here blogging. Ahhhh. Betty join in already. Hehehehe. So bored down here. Later I maybe going out to buy small bottles to put in my shampoo and conditioner.

'Everybody is getting wrird, retard and worst than ever' Whakaka True?

Today is the most pathetic day ever. I wake up and saw only 3 pathetic friends online. What the hell. Okay.. -_-.. 'I want to go out! I want to go out! I want to go out!' Betty is whining in the phone. Whahha. How ah. We all feel like going outtttt! Darn it. :| wookies bye.

` SHPX thinking deeply @10:53:00 AM