** Tuesday, June 08, 2004 __

Currently Feeling*

sigh.

Many things happened lately. For the past few days, I've been crying. Yesterday, he made me depress till I cried out when talking on the phone with him. He abandoned me once again. But at least he have his reasons but I still think he shouldn't do that. I cried badly, sitting at the food court at scotts basement. But he came back when I told him to. So, it ended up okay. He cheered me up once again. -The person who made you cry is the person who make you stop crying.- True isn't it? Ya, he got to go. Dinner at home. So kissed dd goodbye at Orchard MRT platform.

As for today, I cried again. Sigh. I don't know whats wrong with me. I met him at 11am on the dot and went to SP for astro event. I was kind of pissed off in the taxi. I don't know why, and when I entered SP, the pissing-off feeling got worst. I was angry with him out of the blue. So, they went to this tennis court to set up their scopes. And I isolated myself at the stadium. I don't want to talk to anyone. I don't give a fuck bout anything. I did silly stuff there. Until soccer guys came to the stadium for their practice, I finally made this decision to get out of there. Feeling so outcast. When I was walking towards the tennis court, there was this malay soccer guy walked beside me and say "hi. hehehe' LOL. He's cute! Some quite handsome you know! Cheeeky ah. I just smiled and gave a '?!!' look. Haha. I went to find dd. Pissed off again. Sigh. Went to this 'back stadium'. I cried again. And he cheered me up ONCE AGAIN. DUH. I'm such a weak girl. :( So we spent our few hours there, I was helping out dd some stuff. And he told me his head hurts. Maybe because of the heat of the sun. I see him in such an agony state, my heart broken. I don't know what should i do to relieve his pain but just massage his head. :| Around 5+ we packed the stuff and went off. Interesting day indeed. =)

Deedee tomorrow go NS already. Sigh. Lucky I finish my school at 9.30am tomorrow. I'll be going to his place for the last time. I gonna miss his room. His bed. His house. And his parents. haha! Ya. We planned to eat Sakae sushi tomorrow. WIth parents? Confirm. But I didn't ask. But well, 100%. LoL. It will be the last few hours to see him. And the next meeting will see him BOTAK! Haha! I asked him to bring his phone so he could sms me before going to sleep. So that i won't feel that 'he wasnt there' feeling. =) I don't want to accompany his to Tekong because I will be going back to mainland with his parents. And I'm not that close with his parents so I will feel awkward. Hate that feeling. Sorry deedee. I'm such a failure. But i hope you could understand this. :\ Ya. I will miss you alot alot and alot. I hope I won't cry again when I see you go. I really hate myself. Too emotional and sensitive. Sigh. =(

I don't wanna know. - Forever we exist -

` SHPX thinking deeply @8:39:00 PM