** Wednesday, June 09, 2004 __

Currently Feeling*

sad.

He's gone. Ok. Not really. I meant that he went to Tekong for his BMTC. Thanks Medick to those words. 'at least you know he loves you a lot a lot. and it's not as if he wanted to go. he had no choice.' Yea. Finally awaken from my 'dreams'. She's right. Every guy have to go through this. Right. Shucks. But the feeling is still there. Damn. I'm so weak. Argh. I hope this 2years will just flies off quickly! He said when he's back after all these, he don't want to see me being a girl. He wants to see me as a perfect woman. Ok. not perfect. I mean the real woman, matured and pretty? Haha. Hopefully I will change. But school sucks, can't doll up much, no chance of changing everything on you. But yay, study hard for Os, get rid of Os, and get out of the stinking school. Freedom. Do anything as I wish to change my whole... *reading sms* Yay. It's him! I been waiting for his message. Heh. Felt so happy and lively now. =D oh ya where did i stop? Okay. ... change my whole self and look.

Today, after school at 9.30 went to TM and then reach his house at 10am. then slept till around 12noon and went out and its raining heavily. We took a cab to EastPoint with his mom and dad. We ate Sakae Sushi. We took a train to Pasir Ris. We report to that interchange and that guy said report at 2.30. We walked to WhiteSands. 3pm, walked back to interchange. And took the bus to the ferry pier? Took the ferry to Tekong. And had some briefing or talks at BMTC. Spend whole day there doing NUTS. Last part meet deedee again. Deedee sent us to the entrance. And he had to go. We walked back to the pier. And went back, i took 88, reach home 40min after. AND i tell you. This girl. Who is sitting beside me in the bus going to changi. I didn't notice her face until reach at Tekong. This girl, look like ANTHONY. A 'qian-da' face. Same spec with her bf. Thick square frame. What the hell. Where I go around, I kept seeing her! From day till night and that includes at interchange. What the hell. And then dd just told me that her bf is in the same room as him. Oh my god. Is this fate or WHAT? AH. Hahahahahah!

Ya. Got his ipod. Muahahhahaa. I need to buy a nice headphone. Big ones. Yea. Maybe ask dad to sponsor. Sennheiser ones. Muahaha. Copy him ah! =X NAh. I buy more expensive one than him then I laugh at him. Must be more than $99? My god. Don't want ah. I got my own ipod then i buy ex one. I just buy so ex for the sake of using his one. Then the time i buy, nicer headphones are out then this even OMG. lol. Okay. Nothing else to say. So cocky day. Gonna miss him w/o seeing him for 2weeks! 26June and he able to go home. -_-..

` SHPX thinking deeply @9:53:00 PM