** Tuesday, June 01, 2004 __

Currently Feeling*

Languish for my baobei.

I just had my self-english lesson. Haha. Just feeling bored and I decided to flip a few pages of my dick. My dick? My dictionary! Yea. Medick's one is hard(hard cover) and thick(many pages). Haha! Yea same. Mine is soft and thick. Is it juicy? Haha! Not Yet! I learnt a few nice words. Maybe I will use them in during my blogging session. Buck up for my english! I hope it works.

Oh. After the rain, the insects start to make noises. Their perpetual noises make me think of sleeping! I used to hear this noise when I lived in Sunrise Way. Haha. Best memories of all. The insects behind the bushes at the backyard. And there, it was said to be haunted. My sis once told me that she saw the swing at a distance away, moved by itself, swaying to and fro. And she said she once saw a girl over there playing the swing, and waved at her. I having goosebumps when typing this! Eerie..

Ah. I kept thinking of my results. I felt intimated because I fear that I will do the same for prelims as well as 'O's? Maybe I've been thinking too much. Over stressed after the MT exam. I always felt like going for an invigorating swim to refresh myself. Well, no pool here, no gym, no running tracks, no one to talk to me except my parents and few of my net pals. Yes, always look life the bright side. Nothing is impossible. I can do it eventually! I prophesied that I will have a good ending. *winks*

I always have this malignancy in me. I feel like isolating myself. Hate the world. Hate myself. I don't know what should I do either. Would someone help me? I doubt theres anyone could or WOULD. I've becoming irascible these days. Don't know why. Felt more sensitive. Sigh. Maybe post PMS. Or Pre PMS? And here again, I don't know. LOL 'I don't know anything! Don't ask me! Please don't ask me anything! I don't know!' Hey. This sounds familar. LOL.

Time and tide. Waits for no man.

` SHPX thinking deeply @8:21:00 PM