** Thursday, June 03, 2004 __

Currently Feeling*

hungry.

I just told William about my past dream stories. I had a dream yesterday. I got stalked by 2 men. They are sort of pervertic. You don't know what they are up to. They both have weird facial features. I don't know. I can't remember. I was at this construction site. There are lots of rocks around there. I was so scared because i scared wait got rape or something as I was the only girl there. It was so really real! They started throwing stones at me. ROCKS. But they missed. I stopped walking and turned around, and stared at them. I let them walk infront of me first. Then Jieyi appeared in my dream.

She was walking the opposite direction. She was not looking for me. We just meet coincidentally. The 2 men asked her,'oei ger. Where you going? She said,'errrrrr. i go meet my friends la.' The 2 men were up to no good. I saw it. I wanted to run but I couldn't bear to leave my classmate behind. I told her that the men must have something fishy. We ran. This truck came. I waved and called for help. The man in the truck say 'where u wanna go?' I looked back. The men were getting nearer! I panic and said,'er er. er. bedok' The men heard it. I changed my mind and said,'nonononnonon. paya lebar' I dunno whyy my 'best' friends appeared. They shouted at me 'OEI. u SO GAN jIONG FOR WAD. DESpOrado ah. wanna gan qu tou tai ah!' I simply '............' and hop into the truck and went off. I alight at this school. I quickly ran to the lift. Its so sauna-ish. Those wooden ones. I was alone inside. Quiet. Waiting silently for the lift door to open. When the lift door opened already. I went to this room. Sort of a hostel. I saw Mark. He said 'oi. where you going ah!?' I calm myself. Told him that trying to hide in the room or something. I talked to Tian Wei and rest of them. Then go grab some stuff to eat. The room was quite dark with green velvet walls and wooden planks all over.

I went out to catch some air. I think someone called me to go out. I took the lift again. I went to the 2nd floor and in my mind 'OMG. THAT 2 MEN AGAIN!' They came to search for me. I was so scared. Then i just stand @ the railings and the men saw me. They asked me to go down. I SAY NO. The other side of the railings, my 'best' friend were there staring at me again. I dont wanna care about them. I stare at the men once more and shouted loudly, 'YOU WANT TO COME AND HARASS ME AGAIN I CALL THE POLICE' The men diam diam. Everyone paused and stared at me. Like as if i have the full power. Nice feeling. :)

Okay. Last stuff I would like to post. Deedee and me thought of this. We sort of Anti-Basketball-ian. Here it is.
10 REASONS WHY GIRLS LIKE BBALL GUYS SO MUCH?
01)The guys love to wear sleeveless and show their armpit hairs.
02)The guys think that their armpit hair is cool.
03)The girls excite when they saw the armpit hair.
04)The guys able to control any type of balls. [think with an open mind]
05)The guys are flirts, love to talk to girls.
06)The guys can hold 3 balls at a time (BBall, 2 girl's breast)
07)The guys want to have 1 on 1 using bball matches.
08)Most of them are handsome but have poor attitude. [Surveryed]
09)The guys think that they are pro in bball and want to show off their skills to impress the girls.
10)The guys simply love to shoot. [Balls and Think with an open mind]

Opps. It's just a joke. Those bballers out there don't get offended. Haha! Quite lame actually. :P

` SHPX thinking deeply @9:41:00 PM