** Saturday, June 05, 2004 __

Currently Feeling*

hungry

I didn't eat my dinner because there's lots of insects flying around in the house. Haha! Oh ya. Deedee willing to lend me his Ipod already! Yay! But he said that I have to send whatever songs to him because the itunes need to be synchronize? Like, the ipod uploads the song, it overwrite all the old songs(everything to be short)again. So if my Itunes don't have his songs in his ipod, everything will be deleted. This means that only the owner of the ipod can upload songs only unless you have everything exactly his playlist or you use his computer. Haha! Duh. So this meant that I can't upload the songs I want till he comes back and help me or he give me his house key to do it myself. Haha! -_- Sounds burglar-ish, sneek into his house and do it. LOL.

Yea. Today I meet Lyn to have my Jolin album signatured. Thanks lyn for queing up for me. Well, during her queing, I went to Heeren round and round for window shopping, then I walk along the street at orchard till outside paragon, I turned back. I went to cineleisure. The first place I went is Orchard shopping centre's 7-11 and Guardian. Bought my insect repellent all that kind of stuff. Then I also went to Robinson. Bought lip gloss and nail polishes. Haha! Robinson SALE! =X

Waited for DeeDee to come over orchard ar around 2pm+. We walked around Heeren to find slippers but everything I don't like. I'm such a fussy girl. Haha! When we at Level 5 Annex, I saw Melissa! So surprised. She went for Jolin thingy too and said she saw Lyn there. Whaha! Then we went down to level one and find lyn. We went around Heeren again, looking for barang barangs. Then we walked to Taka to take a bite of bread. Yum. Then we decided to walk to Far East. I bought a accessories. And it's AGAIN. I always buy these craps. Then we walked back to wisma underground to eat Mac. Then went MRT. DD need to meet his parents to eat. Lyncia went home. DD accompanied me at the platform to wait for the 2nd train. I don't want to sit the 1st one because I can't bear to leave him! :( 4 More days. And he won't be there.. *sob sob* :| I will upload pictures of he and I we took yesterday some other time when he send me those pictures.

Okay. I'm too hungry to type. Anyway I found coco's picture when she's sleeping some time ago. Cute right. She sleep like it's nobody business. Just sleep whatever position she likes. LOL. Okay. Ciaos. Everbody take care. Maybe I'll sleep early today. Very tired... Missing him...

` SHPX thinking deeply @10:07:00 PM