** Friday, June 11, 2004 __

Currently Feeling*

headache again.

OMG OMG OMG. I was in Frienster and so happen to type amknps@hotmail.com to try if I able to find my old primary school. and voala! Ang Mo Kio North! AHH! So happy! Glad that I able to find it. Wow. I take a look at some of the friends. Got some handsome guys eh. Wanna get to know them. Whakaka.

Yea, deedee smsed me just now not long ago. Just 'lights out' and he got to sleep. Haha! We told each other what we did today. Hehe. Not too bad. At least he sms me everyday before he sleep. Kinda miss him alot. Until I headache? Haha. Muacks deedee.

Today after school I walked with Lyncia around to window shop? :P bought a yellow slipper @ $3.90 only! Cheapest slipper I've ever brought. Whakakaka! I meet Eng Soon to pass his petty cash before window shopping. Haha. Lots of stuff need to be settled before i set sail to Bintan. Sounds so... Pairate-ish.

Shats. A fight between Jieyi and Lyncia? Ahhh. Chill up ah. And. My god. I forgot what I want to type. -_- Zhen Hao talking to me in MSN now. haha. talking about birthday presents. :| sian ah sian. so bored. Tomorrow got school! Freaking school. Need to report by 7.30 for ENGLISH. AHH. Then need to window shop with lyncia again as i promised her just now. :| Sunday I have to go Pasir Ris park with my SSA members for cycling. Aaaa. Bored Ah bored. Head real pain. I guess i stop here today.

` SHPX thinking deeply @10:37:00 PM