** Friday, June 04, 2004 __

Currently Feeling*

Currently Feeling* shag.

Whew. What a long day. I woke up at 8 in the morning. I thought that mom or dad is going to fetch me to schoo. Never expect that I heard wrongly or something. I was late for school. Dad was furious and nagged at me whole morning. I reached school at around 9.15am. The first thing I heard when I reached class is laughter. Irritating and sickening guys. Laughed at me that I'm late! Haha! Oh well.

We finished class at 12.30pm. Mr Bernard Chew told Shifah that he didn't receive the shirt design and we have to forward it to the company straight instead. We searched for Mr Bernard high and low. Couldn't find him. I called him instead. I talked to him like as if he's my dad like,'Hellloooo?? WHeeereeee arrrreee yyyooouuuu?' He replied,'Who are you??? Wenting ah?' -_-. Irritating teacher. Ooi JunQian phrase 'who are you?' Haha! Went to the workrook and solve this problem. I saw Mrs Owyong before that. Or our former Miss Ho. She just smiled at me. I'm glad she didn't forget me. Heh. We went out of school at almost half an hour later. Medik went seperate ways home. She's meeting someone. And I'm meeting him.

We went to several places. I don't want to say much. Because it's too long? And 'Chiong Hey'(in cantonese) Haha.

[1]TM Pastamania for lunch. We ate Pizza. Saw Jieyi and Genever in there. Smiled at them.

[2]Century Square. We can't find Jolin album with a ticket. Darn it

[3]Bugis. We walked to some shopes, edge for window shopping.

[4]Suntec. We decided to walk there as bugis is so darn bored. We went to sky garden, several shops and foodcourt to eat again. Have some snapshots there. :)

[5]Esplanade. Yea. Our destination. We saw the esplanade beetle again in the carpark! And we been seeing it for 2years? Haha! Since i met him. :P We walked to that near the river that side and took some snapshots. Yea. Probably use them for designing.

[6]Fullerton One. Now then I realised that Centro is there. DUH. How stupid am I. We went to that Merlion there to take some shots again. Yea. Lots of them. :D~ Quite contented with it. lol.

[7]CityLink,HMV. Wee. Found it. Jolin album with ticket. I bought the DVD. We didn't know there is the CD until we had paid the item. DUH. But oh well. The DVD album cover is nicer. Haha!

[8]Raffles Place. Gosh. After the long day, we were thirsty. Felt so lethargic. We went to Market Place and bought some drinks. I bought cheese sticks there. Wee. Yum.

[9]CityHall MRT. Okay. Our Final Destination before we go for our seperate ways. Waited for the 2nd or 3rd train and boarded it. I gonna miss him lots!

[10]YCK MRT. Phew. Back home. Not really. On the way back home. Haha. And I saw this lady looking at a piece of paper and looking around the place. I guessed she lost her way or something and gonna ask me for direction. And YES. I was right. She crossed the road and came to me. ROFL. Geez. My instincts are good. Yea. Second person to ask me where The Grassroot Club is. Haha! Few moments, dad's car came and went back home.

Wow. Real tired. I need to design my blog layout soon. I think the next will be a new look. Looking forward for it! :D

` SHPX thinking deeply @7:19:00 PM