** Tuesday, June 01, 2004 __

Currently Feeling*

Currently Feeling* ohhhhh you touch my love. ahhhh

Haha! That's a english song. LOL. Okay. Not another day. 4.44pm? I skipped my class today. I was lethargic this morning. Mom woke me up. I didn't utter a word when she spoke to me. The only thing I heard from her is, 'Wei. WEI? YOU GOING SCHOOL? HELLO?! HELLO!! Don't go again ah?? Like that tell me earlier! I don't need to wake up so early!'

Haha! Poor old mom. :P I slept till the sun shine onto my butt!(direct chinese translation) LOL. I'm so lame. I've been talking to William the whole morning? Nah. Afternoon. I did my english paper 1 part 2. I called my mom to bring back a bottle of liquid paper. Around 2-3 bottles of liquid paper are at his place! LoL. I recalled theres one time, I threw my temper, I took the bottle and throw around his room. He was so fedup and shouted at me. He hurt me again, and I cried.

Could you look at that outside? Thunder and lightning. So dark outside. Like as if it's the scene of 'The day after tomorrow'. After 5sec interval, another thunder occured. Seen more than 10 lightning strike outside my window in less than a minute. So hazardous. Don't go out! Stay at home! Haha. Bored. Real bored. Hell bored again. I wish to go outside to take a stroll maybe in the night. :) A romantic walk with my mom. I will remember this for life. :D

He's coming back tomorrow. Yeppie! Can't wait to see him once more. But too bad, tomorrow is public holiday. Mom will be staying at home. Stuck at home! Shucks. Okay, I have to go to school on Thurday to see him. -It's because of you- :) I just felt like I dont need him anymore even though i miss him. When that day he came back from mersing, I went to look for him. He's infront of me. I felt weird because its too sudden when he's back again. Well, another blessing in disguise. It's a training for me for not missing him too much day and night so that I won't feel sad when he go to NS. Hehe!

Pretty good mood today. Because no gastric attacks? Ok. Better not say too much. Wait it strikes back again! Yea, I need to print out a copy of end of june till september time table schedule for self study. I WILL SURVIVE. Again, I can do it.

` SHPX thinking deeply @4:43:00 PM