** Friday, June 04, 2004 __

Currently Feeling*

buttpain.

Oh my god. I realised that the time flies so SLOW. I've been sitting here for many hours and it's only 11pm? Oh ya. New layout. Created by me! Any comments? I would like to improve it. Spent 1.5days on it. Actually I wanted to have a theme called Fragments but it turn out to be factory-ish and i just make it corrode. Chemistry. Corrosion. Medik said I'm a chemistry geek! I put Alkane: Dibromomethane , tetrachloromethane for my msn nick. Uhh. Well, just an enthusiasium for Chemistry. Haha.

Wonder what he is doing now. Studying vocabs for SAT tomorrow? Oh ya. Tomorrow I'm meeting lyn to go for Jolin Signature thingy at 11.45am. Somerset. I hope i able to get out of my bed on time. Uhh. And I hope everything turns our smoothly that I able to find her! *prays* And please no rain! Oh. And good luck for DeeDee's SAT exam! *prays harder* I'm quite contented because we had quite a 'romantica' afternoon. Talking pictures and walking around in the rain. Haha! Okay. I don't want to blog too much. Just to announce that I've change my layout. =X Need to pack my stufff or tomorrow. Ciaos. Please Don't Miss Me!

` SHPX thinking deeply @10:59:00 PM