** Sunday, June 06, 2004 __

Currently Feeling*

bored. Waiting for him to go home. Sigh.

I HATE him!

HATE HATE HATE!

He went to watch movie again. Without me. He promised to watch it with me. He said it! Sigh. Time is running out. Another 2days+. Sigh. I felt so depressed now. I don't know why. I want to cry. I'm such a weak girl. Sigh. Maybe because of the movie thingy? But it's just a small issue right. Why? Why do I feel this way? Tell me why. Sobs.

Oh ya. You know Adults are just like Kids. My dad and grandma quarrel becuase of the SCV. (conversation in cantonese) My dad wanted to borrow the antanna for his new tv. Grandma said, 'wait she cant see her fav program how? all those taiwanese and hongkong show!' Dad said,'Aiya. Later we will return u one right. not say forever u wont get it' den mom chap in and said, 'You last time say u dont want SCV in ur room one' grandma said, 'when did i???' and all started to argue with each other. Noisy family. Haha! But, Funny!

I stuck at home the whole day without talking to him. ARGH. Darn it. My LIFE SUCKS. I'm SO PISSED OFF BY EVERYONE. MY MOM. MY DAD. HIM. FRIENDS. AND. ARGH. I CANT TAKE THIS ANY LONGER. I HATE THE WORLD. Manlignancy. FUCK. FUCKERS. FUCKKKKKED UP. ASSHOLES. WHY DO I LIVE IN THIS WAY? WHATEVER. AND I'm FUCKING OFF NOW. BYE.

` SHPX thinking deeply @7:44:00 PM