** Wednesday, May 12, 2004 __

Currently Feeling*

Stressed

huh?! Blogger had changed? LOL look so weird now! Hell yea. exams week! exams fever! ooh my gosh. gonna do badly this time? :| yea. finally befriends with them again but i didn't really talk to them. got nothing to say already. start from 0 friendship. :| but yea. try harder! lol.

geog exam tomorrow as well as e maths. uh huh.. today is my mom birthday! wee. she went to rebond her hair at kimage. next friday my turn. hahaha! 50% off. :P bored ah bored. i hate william. i don't know why the way he tell me to study? makes me annoyed! argh. don't know. just feeling pissed off after seeing his words. and its very! :|

just now. i had a vivid dream. i was dreaming that i was dreaming (i dreamt that i slept and i dreamt in my dream. get it?) lol! then. i can feel something is beside me! someone. out there. staring at me.. beside me.. watching me.. very scary! i tried to open my eyes but i can't. only a little. saw white lights only! then i very scared! i wanna move. but i can't. stuck there. scared that i unable to wake up anymore.. few moments i jolted awake! i could still feel the presence of the 'thing' beside me but not that strong. i realised that my dream is exactly the same scene. i was dreaming in my reality? and during english exam, i dreamt of dd. he was talking to me. teaching me how to use a equipment. i don't know whats tat anyway. but it seemed real. so real. his voice is loud. and i always take a short nap during exams, i could hear voices calling my name. female. few voices. zz. even some woman appear in my dream to teach me something or talk to me? what the hell? hahaha!

okay. i need to memorise geog. my favourate subject! please don't fail it. oh please. :P~

` SHPX thinking deeply @7:22:00 PM