** Saturday, May 15, 2004 __

Currently Feeling*

sigh.

Life is unfair. yes i agree. It's always. There's so many questions popping up from each of everyone of us. The wonders, the mysteries, the secrets and the questions that cannot be answered - Unknown X. Fated? I guessed so. But what made us think so? I don't know.

This desperate moment. I need to help him out from the dark. I can't bear to see my own friend at this kind of state. But. The question is: What am i suppose to do? There's nothing i can do at this moment. Sigh. If life is fair.. Fairly, there wasn't life. Don't you think so? Reality hurts. That's what people think. Chose to run away from reality, ended up in the dark. Knows nothing about the world at all. Live life to the fullest, reflect yourself on your mistakes and your barriers around you. One step you make is a step to your goal. Yes and that's time. All you need is time. The meaning of life is the route of journey to learn about human life. Principles. Time is running out. Don't waste your time saddening or doing something silly that you shouldn't do. Life is short. But I sort of disagree with this. When life ends, a new life begins. Do you believe in reincarnation? Hope so? I believe myself. Anyway, humans tend to hide themself behind a mask. Disguised themself, not to show others their true colours, true feelings, true emotions. Just a wonder. How many mask does each one owns? That's interesting.

Sounds wise isn't it? After some words from me to him, I could see he's a little happier? Maybe. Much more relieve. But oh well, i always think that 'There's no words in the dictionary IMpossible. It's im'possible.' =) Why do we build castles in the sky?

Maturity percentage increased by 0.824812%. Okay. A little bit better.

` SHPX thinking deeply @10:58:00 PM