** Wednesday, May 19, 2004 __

Currently Feeling*

shag

sigh. maybe it was the saddest birthday in my life. or was it the lamest birthday or spastic n crappy stupid birthday? argh whatever. just dont feel good about it. but anyway, firstly i would like to thank to my special dd for the icecream mudcake and cheesecake. we argued over the cake thingy and went around suntec to find and we eventually found a cafe where it sell both icecream cake and cheesecake? haha! yea thanks. secondly, i would like to thank to dd's friends who were crapping and laming around and telling cold jokes all the way from the start till the end. yea. enjoyed it. thirdly, i would like to thank those guys who brought me present and remembered my birthday and wished me a happy birthday? so touched. dont know how should i express my feeling for you all. :) lastly, i will wanna special thanks to dd who accompany me the whole day (although it doesnt have a good start of the day but it turns out to be a nice day). love u lots.

dont feel like going to school tomorrow. very tired. been outside of house since 6.30am uptill 11pm+? sigh. i still in a depressed mode. dont ask me why cuz partly i dont know the reason why am i sad and the other half is i dont wish to say or remember it. ahh sigh.. anyway, i fail my poa by 7.5 marks? duh. and pass chem so far. not sure about the combined science. hopefully. .

just simply hate everyone. hateeee it. :-(

` SHPX thinking deeply @11:31:00 PM