** Wednesday, May 26, 2004 __

Currently Feeling*

shag ah shag

Finally, the day is ending soon. *look at my stomach* Hey! It's calling me. It says,"Feed me!" Okay. I going to eat later after typing all these craps here. *calm down, stomachy*

Phew, after that long break at home, today, I'm finally back to school. Betty and Shifah kept on carassing my hair. Puurrrr. Felt very kitty. Maybe BFF was jealous of me. HEH. That will be great! *evil* We kept asking Zul and some of our mates for BFF's l1r4/r5. We're just too curious to know it. Haha!

We did MT paper 2 at the start of the day. I know NUTS about the han yu and zao ju. Sigh. Hope this doesn't happen during the actual day. The day just seemed to drag by. After long hours of staring at the clock to reach 2.20 for our MT Paper 1. I couldn't wait to end it because I couldn't wait to see him after 5 solid days! While I was blowing the fan infront of me in the hall, *BOOM BOOM SHAAAAAAA* Thunderstorm occured.

After we finished the paper, the three of us were standing outside the general office hesitating. We waited till the rain doesn't seemed to fall that heavy than before, BFF came. We just walked out of the school and i turned back. She followed? Blah. While walking the pavement, *EEEEEEEKKKKK* My god. This voice. Familar. The screeching voice that will make you feel annoyed. With the sudden rush of blood rising to your eyes and then brain and then.. You blew your top! Haha! Okay. It wasn't that serious. You felt irritated anyway. The only word you can think of is 'Shutup you bitch. Irritating ah Irritating. Who was that? It's... BFF!' Who cares about her. Do i know her anyway? Nawh!

I went to deedee' house around 5pm+. He was irritating. Well, I just have to bear with it. He is my deedee anyway. Learn to forgive and forget. I pressed the door bell. *silent* 'Oh ya. He was fixing the door bell.' I called him to open the door. The moment he opened it, he was stunt. Because of my hair! Haha! Spend half of my time in his house looking at him soldering. While he was doing the stuff, he suddenly 'bounce' to me. Bounce? HAHA. Sounds BFF-ish. Ok. Jump onto my body? or was it .. Ok whatever it is. Ah.. Usual activity. Sleep. :) The first time he ever been so sweet to me. Talking in a whispering voice. Not whisper. Just gentle and soft tone. Missed that moment. Aww. 7pm+ say good bye to mom, dad, cousin. We went to wait for the 27 bus. Reached home at 8pm+? Mom did not drive the car this time. Have to take 2 buses to reach home.

Mmm. I'm eating my dinner. That's all for today. Deedee promised me to go for a movie marathon this coming friday. 2 movies in a row! Wee. You rocks man. :) Ciaos. Hungry. Mmm. Juicy Juicy. Mmm.. :P

` SHPX thinking deeply @9:27:00 PM