** Friday, May 28, 2004 __

Currently Feeling*

in pain.

Sigh. Gastric strikes back. I hope it don't get too serious after midnight or till tomorrow. If not, I won't be able to concentrate on my intensive mother tongue revision.

Look at my results. I doubt I can go anywhere with that. All because of my english. An E8. What the hell. What's wrong with me? Or whats not wrong with me. I don't understand why I could still get an 8 for it. Well, if i calculate by that mark minus my comprehension mark, I passed my paper 1. All because of that stinking paper 2 which I did real badly. Mom was there nagging at me. I couldn't stop me from listening to her. I simply turned a deaf ear to her. Nonsensical nagger. Annoys me alot. It really demoralised me. Shucks. I can do better. With the tendency to strive hard, I will suceed. I WILL SURVIVE.

It's going to rain soon. Or maybe it's raining. I watched The Day After Tomorrow. Nice story. Not bad. Some part are thrilling. I don't know why the cinema we went was so cold which it really suits the story in the movie. Like as if you're into it. Real cold. The day didn't turn out exactly what we planned. We didn't go for our movie marathon because he have to go back TP to sign a few forms. It's okay anyway as long I'm with him.

Life stinks. Or was it love stinks. But love doesn't stinks. It's sweet when you get a taste of it. :)

-The charisma between you and me that bring us together, forever.-

Up till now, I've been pondering. Why I fall in love with him? I couldn't understand myself. Many times I asked him this question 'Why you love me?' He just simply said,'I don't know.' Life is real blind. You really love without a reason. Without him, there won't be today. :)

` SHPX thinking deeply @7:49:00 PM