** Sunday, May 16, 2004 __

Currently Feeling*

happy? NO!? YES? Ok. Half half.

Haha. 3 more days to go. Wee. anyway. i would like to complain something. The Long John Silver at Hougang Green. What the Hell? THe service is fucking poor. more than 15mins to get your order. Lack of people there. Everyone was queuing up. And only 2 counter? And LOTs of flies in there. the fly thingy(that blue electric stuff) goes 'ZAPP ZAPP ZAPP..' every 10sec. Can't you imagine? LOTS of flies and insects in there. Flying around you when you eat. Isn't that irritating enough? I wanted to go off, but mom was quing halfway. So.. "OH WELL?" Everyone gone already and we still started eating? And just to spend another more than 2min+ to take chilli from the counter. And TarTar sause was out of stock. THAT will be the first and the last time i enter into that LJS. Lan Jiao Sperm. -_-.. Real Pissed off there. LoL! I told my mom 'Hey. You better eat faster and get out of here faster!' I think i should send a formal letter to them. LOL. English! :D~

Okay. Nothing special except that COMPLAINING part. Having urine infection this afternoon when i woke up. Drank 5-6 glasses of water. Bloated. And till now i think i addicted with water? Can't stop drinking. Feel so thirsty. Something wrong with me? LOL. Aw Crapz. Yea. DD going to chalet. Able to stay a night there because he gotta study for his SAT exam for the following day. :| Yup. I hope my mom let me spend a night there! Agh! Hate her! I don't see the need to worry and object me from staying there. Whats the difference?! Going home late and spending a little more hours on staying there and going to school next morning. Nothing right? Grr.

Yea and i needa go for a bath now. I feel sticky and hot here. HEY im hot im sexy~ Blah. =x Miss my deer lots.

-To Know You Is to Love You And I Know You Very Well-

` SHPX thinking deeply @9:34:00 PM