** Saturday, May 08, 2004 __

Currently Feeling*

enlighten? or not. grown up? or not?

I felt I'm 0.4548% grown up now. Console tw about relationship. Aw. Not again. another consolation. I think i spent my life time over 100%, i already spend my 10% consolling people? Haha! theres so much wonders in this world. 7 wonders on earth. the last 8 wonder will be ur true love.

Oh no. I said 10yrs down the road, we guys will get married already and have children! My gosh. 10 years that will be 26 for me. and 30 for him? Such a short time? OMG.I don't wanna marry @ age of 26. He so old already. LOL. I think 23/24 at the MOST. Ah! I don't know how! OMG. Panic. LOL. Man. I'm getting old! 10 years can be just 10hours! Will i still be with him? Maybe =). .Nothing gonna change my love for you
Medik and Betty say i maybe will marry him next time! Uhh. I don't know. Maybe not? Maybe yes? Everything is fated, you can't erase history nor you cant assure your future. You only able to create your future but it won't be 100% perfect or it won't happen that you wanted it to be. Life is a rollercoaster; lots of ups and downs.

Shucks. I haven't even take my O level paper and I'm now talking about marriage? How silly am i! Haha!

` SHPX thinking deeply @11:32:00 PM