** Friday, May 07, 2004 __

Currently Feeling*

DEPRESSED

I HATE YOU! Sighs. I'm so depress now. I'm in a lost, i don't know what am i thinking either. I reached him, in a depression state. Lying on the bed, thinking of some stuff. I don't even know i fell asleep till i woke up almost an hour later. I don't know why i love just the way you are. I don't know why all the stuff you did, I still able to tolerate. I don't know why those cold words you said, I still by your side. You hurt me ALOT ALOT. But. If i felt hurt means I still love you. Love is measured by the size of the hole in the heart. Maybe My heart is gone. Or am I stupid? So stubborn that i HAVE to stick to him for years? Or am i just blind? Love Is Blind, You Love without a reason. *cries*

Or maybe it's my fault. I spark everything first. I don't know. I dont' know what to say to him now. I told myself to contact him when he contact me first. But after 3hours+, I've not receive any word from him yet. I shouldn't have gone out with him today. Medik was right. FUNAN is UNBENIFICIAL. But. ARGH. Fuck. Wo de xin hen fan ah!

Saved Betty's relationship. If wasn't the call, nothing will be solved. Love not involves only the heart but what you need most is Courage.

Alone in the train, there is this couple, in the 20s, handsome guy and pretty girl. Working in office type? lol Living together (i heard the guy say the carrot isn't cook yet) and soooo loving. Hugging in the train so tightly. Argh. Fuck. It's always when IM DEPRESSED and made me see such stuff. Jealous!
But anyway, went to see lots of CAMERAS? And bad news is he failed his exam. =( It hurts to see him so angry and sad bout his result. Really don't know what to do to make him happy. I'm so fucking useless but why should i cheer him up anyway when someone seldom cheer you up when you are down? Instead, you got scolded that you are such a SADIST and with a LOW EQ person? ARGH. ANGRY AH. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK. I DUNNO WHY IM SUCH A IDIOT! Realllllllll idiot!!!!!!!!! Or he was the one? I DON'T KNOW! [-______-*] .dilemma.

` SHPX thinking deeply @9:43:00 PM