** Monday, May 24, 2004 __

Currently Feeling*

Currently Feeling* sick

Not again! It's the third day i was absent from school. The same old feeling. My pimples pop up overnight! Some even grew bigger. omg. I can't face the world. I brushed my teeth, blood came out? ahhh. The toothpaste bubble. instead of white become pink! lol! sorethroat. headache. backache. body aching. ahh. im dying! >.< medik said my humanities get A2! omg. i didn't expect that could happen. She and betty got b3. and bff got a2 also! and said BFF show off ah! -_- i think everybody did quite well. no need to show off right. unless everyone fail except u get high grades then can show off. haha! but but. BE HUMBLE. ;P then my e maths got B4. science got B4. eng.. dont wanna say! paper 2! HAHA. got a 9? LOL. o well. ;|.. i think if i get back the eng p1. overall probably E8? -_- so.. 8+4+4+2=18 and i need to get a 2 for my geog den 20. omfg. screwed. all bcuz of my eng! ahh!!! o well. mid year. i dont expect much. and its already a miracle that i pass other subject? i NEVER pass my mid year in my sec sch life bcuz of my english! LOL. okay. enough of this SCHOOL stuff.

i going to MP to see the chinese sensei. ahh. head pain. sigh. i dreamt of him again. i dreamt that he came back.. and came to look for me.. i went to this school where he went. and then he hug me. i was so happy to see him again! then we went to this corner. almost kiss and this lady teacher came into the room. then we 'dots'. the teacher stare at us. we went out from the back door and went somewhere... :| then i dreamt of other stuff already. my sis,mom and i went to NTUC. bought tons of stuff. then i alone at this bustop in the night. took a bus.. to pasir ris.. my old house there. then my mom fetch me or something. ahh. -_-. crap.

I really miss him! He'll be back tomorrow. But.. I finish school at 5.20! omg. I can't wait to see him again! Sigh. Life sucks.. without him. haha! okay. ciaos. I'm going out soon. =)

` SHPX thinking deeply @11:52:00 AM