** Monday, May 31, 2004 __

Currently Feeling*

Currently Feeling* Shag.

Phew. After a long period without blogging. Was it long by the way? No more chinese for me from now on! I hope. I just hope that I able to pass my MT Os. At least a C5 will do. I won't expect much because I sucked up in this subject anyway. Then, I able to drop it! Whew, after 2.5days of intensive revision, I finally able to enjoy my day without worrying about Chinese! I hope the work I've done was paid off. Just hope and pray, that's the only thing we can do now.

Uhh. I've been having gastric these few days, during my 'intensive' period. Well, not really pain, just too bloated till you can feel the 'pain' in your stomach. I need to go back to the doctor today to have my urine test again. Maybe some other days I have to go to MP and check for my gastric. Sigh. My life stinks. With full of sickness! Yea, I don't think I can enjoy life anymore. The life that you can enjoy to eat any good food like spicy, sour, eat as much as you want! Unfortunately, with this gastric ill, I can't eat too much, eat sour stuff, or eat over spicy food anymore. Argh. Yea, so guys out there, PLEASE take care of yourself and enjoy your feast everytime even it's just lousy cheap food. I can't even eat at times. Live your FOOD life to the fullest! Haha! =)

I've been praying to god for everyone these days. Good health, good luck in studies as well as life, good forture for everyone. Have you done it for me in return? I think not. But I, as a friend, don't expect much from you all. It's ok. As long you are fine, I'm happy enough. Wow, felt so.. Mature-ish. Isn't it? Haha!

DeeDee went to M'sia again to.. Palace Of Golden Monkey? HAHA NOT! Palace of Golden Horse? What the hell is that. He said it's a 6-star hotel. Okay. Whatever it is. I'm kind of disappointed with him. These days when he don't need to go school and I don't need to dismiss from school that late, he unable to accompany me. And went for a vacation? Okay. It's ok with me. You said that you went to watch Shrek 2 with your ex-tpss friends without me. It's ok. As long you remembered me, and said you promised that you will watch Harry Potter the next time with me. You said that you can't promise me that I will be the one thruout your life because you simply love astronomy. And you scared that you will change heart? Yea, after my Os, I promise to have 'astronomy' as one of my hobby and I will love it as much as you do. Okay? Is this alright?

Yea, studies is crucial. I have to simply love it. Don't burn midnight oil! I learnt that lesson for MT O lvl. And I hope I don't regret studying too late for the rest of the subjects. I've get the taste of how it feels like now. As least, I regret it now, rather than later. =) Okay. Enough of blogging, I need to take a good rest. Ciaos. Enjoy yourselves guys! =)

` SHPX thinking deeply @5:04:00 PM