** Friday, May 21, 2004 __

Currently Feeling*

Currently Feeling* emotionless.

well. last night i was darn fucking angry. because of him. yea. he said that he want to send me the uploaded photos that we took on my birthday. and fucking irc options was set wrongly, he couldnt send to me. and before that he sent to me in msn, my msn was not responding and it shut down. and what the hell. he asked me to wait till he back from m'sia. so. *whew* i asked him if he have roaming. he say no. i said he suck then. and he said if i want him use his dad number because his daddy has it. so i say ok. unless he suck. lol. and well. he used his dad phone now. able to contact him for the next 5days. :| wee. and i didnt go to school today because im tired! thinking of him too much. probably. but its after exam. just to go back and take result. well, who cares. till now i don't know any of my result yet! HAHA! its ok. i know i will do badly. dont wanna get demoralised.lol.
by the way, i love his dad. i don't know why. just seemed to be better than mine. but his dad will be my dad one day. er. am i too confident that we will get married? lol. :P *blah*

okay. i've been downloading trance since 11am yesterday? LOL. HDD space sure full once day. :| but o well. too bored at home. later i have to accompany mom to orchard and pay her citibank stuff. and i go kimage and do my hair. yea. finally. :| i'm currently leeching someone. Blank & Jones - Relax (limited edition) album. quite a nice one. combination of relaxation music and sort of trance. yea i love trance. simply rules. yea. if any guys out there will like to download any of the songs from me or ask me to find(TIPS PLEASE?!). hey not chinese k. i seldom have them. especually for techno? haha. you can give me a message. :). geez im feeling angelic now. lol! feeling kind. haha! probably good mood? umm.. well nothing to say currently. update later. :)

` SHPX thinking deeply @12:20:00 PM