** Thursday, May 27, 2004 __

Currently Feeling*

Currently Feeling* don't know actually.

I came back home at almost 8.15pm. Well, it was really a very long day in school indeed. From 7am uptill 5.20pm. Guessed what? I was late for school today! Luckily it's still the second offence. Phew* I felt kind of sad. Maybe not. I'm just fear that I unable to make it for my MT 'O' level. Maybe because I just simply suck at it. Or maybe I haven't even started revising my chinese words. But, I already plan to so my own intensive chinese revision on this coming Saturday and Sunday. I have to. If not, I will be the only one losing out.

Last night, dear told me that he going to set up his telescope at Tampines Stadium on the 8th June 2004 to let us see the Venus Transit. It occurs once a 112years. Anyone who knows me and would like to join, leave me a message. Those in 4E4. You may need to sacrifise the lessons on that day in order to attend because we are ending at 4pm. It's around 1pm till sunset.

Today, Medick went home during recess because she was unwell. Sent her off at the general office during that period. After school, walked out with Betty and Pinchen. We went on our seperate ways betweeen TM and CS. I went to find my dear after that. We went to KFC and eat. Gosh. I was so godamn hungry because I had not eaten anything since morning? Gobbled every single piece and crumbs of chicken meat and crispy skin that we had ordered. We walk around TM first. He said that day he asked me to stop moving at his place because that pose or the angle of view of me looks like Cyndi. What the hell. I hate her! Why must be her? Gosh.

He accompany me till the second bus 88 came because I gave him an excuse that the bus is full? But he knew that I can't bear to leave him. Hehe. He could read my mind. :P Yea adn the bus came, gave dear a goodbye kiss and went into the bus. I slept in there. Shag. Reached home and immediately I went for a shower. Eat. Talk online and thats all.

I realised that dear is the cutest guy ever. Although he has a 'fierce' or a 'baddy' or a 'whatever-you-think-he-is' face/look, his character is actually as childish as a three year old kid. Yea, seriously it does. He even dare to do something stupid infront of everyone that makes you feel embarass or even say something stupid or in a childish tone(FUNNY?) to people. Haha! A real cute guy. One thing I hate about him is his Attitude Problem. He's sensitive. Yes. And easily jealous. It's EASILY. Haha. And of cause, a horny bastard of mine. :)

No one dies of a virgin. Life simply screwed us all. Fucked up life. I having a bad mood now. Don't ask me why. I don't know either.

` SHPX thinking deeply @9:01:00 PM