** Monday, May 31, 2004 __

Currently Feeling*

cough cough.

I was laughing my heart out just now. Well, I don't know exactly what is the reason. Mom told me something. We were lying on the bed. And suddenly, I just burst out laughing. I laughed for almost 5minutes continously? Real mad, till tears fall from my eyes and my tummy hurts. Haha! And then, when I wanted to talk to mom again, I 'broke' my voice. Oh shit. I lost my voice. Can't stop coughing. *ahem* all the way, till now? Oh shats I don't want to lose my voice just because of laughing out loud? Hate this. My weakness. When I start to laugh, I couldn't stop!

Well, I was physically, mentally, psychologically BORED. Hell bored. Without him talking to me tonight. He went to the godamn M'SIA. What the shit. I don't know whats so great there. Annoyed* [10.27pm - Crazy Baby On 91.3FM] Wee! Simply love song. Whenever I listen to this song, I think of him. Always. Maybe I'm crazy over him. But can't! Control myself. He'll soon be gone.. Ok. 'Gone' for 'good'. Blah. =( Where is he now? Sms-ed him and there's no reply! Maybe his daddie kidnapped him. The last update from him was he went for a swim and took several pictures. Haha! Pictures of him swimming? Haha! Getting more and more macho already! He went to mersing and I realised he turned tanned after his trip back. Woo. He said 'More handsome right' LOL. What the hell. Yea, simply can't wait to see how is he going to look like after his NS. Sure lose lots of weight and become a SEXY man.

Just now, Mom 'invited' me to accompany her to buy stuff opposite. We went out of the house. The wind is so nice. Blowing gently onto your face(carassing your face? haha!), the cool 'brick' breeze. Haha! No Sea breeze, except HDB flats. Yea, after those days which I was blinded and buried with Chinese books and tons of nut case at home, I finally felt that being outside is so nice. Real nice, confortable. We decided to walk around the whole estate. Ok not really estate. Around the blocks where I live at. We went to those kampung site and walked up the slope and back to Shop N Save. I was thinking, people use 5min to reach to the shop, but we used 30min to reach there? LOL. Talking craps all the way. Mom told me we probably going to Perth or some places end of the year. Yea, I want to decided where I want to go myself! But first, O level comes first. Awww.

Yea, I'm rotting infront of the PC for hours? Ok. Not hours. Years I can say. Stoning infront of the PC for tons of years. No words can describe how long I spent my days infront of my PC. lolx. Sounds Kua Zhang bah. Okay. Enough of this. I need some life. Some REAL life. Argh. I going to have school for the next 2 weeks while most of the students are going to have fun? Sigh. Never mind. Work hard, play hard.

Without You and Me, we won't exist.
The world won't know us, and neither do the saints and spirits around us.
Nothing is forever, but I'll remain in your heart for ever.
Ever is a everlasting word. Eternity and infinity.
I will be there, whenever you need me.
I hope you will do the same to me, my dear.
Baby I miss you so much, just thinking and loving you so.
A date for remembrance of you and me, sixth July owtwo.
[[bb.dd.184.06.07.02]]

` SHPX thinking deeply @10:22:00 PM