** Monday, May 24, 2004 __

Currently Feeling*

condition worsen.

Damn. Doctor gave me 2 days MC. I won't be going to school tomorrow. Once again, 4days I'm absent from school. The longest time i ever skip. Achievement? Nah. Mom and I went to MP and want to see the chinese sensei. We reached there, it's close! Darn it. We took more than half an hour of bus to reach there and it's close?! Shats. We look around and guess what? POLYCLINIC! Went there and see instead. After that, we went to PP and shop a little while. I saw Ken and his khakis. Haha! Cool yea. Mom can't regonise him anymore! Probably he's more handsome now? Hehe!

Oh yea. Dd smsed me around 1pm+. He said that the reception at Mersing is very poor! No wonder! But i felt quite relieve that he still alright there. And at the same time I'm kinda worried that he got another pretty girl. Don't want me already! LOL. *thinking too much*

Tianwei told me that we have to hand in Singh's work this Thursday! Shats. I have 3 more pieces of work to do. Well. Maybe I'll try to do it tomorrow. Too sick to do it today. Sigh. I going to sleep soon. Headache. = ~ *cries* I'm such a weak girl. Or maybe I'm unlucky. Blahs.


` SHPX thinking deeply @6:01:00 PM