** Thursday, May 20, 2004 __

Currently Feeling*

bored.

not another day has gone. yes. him again. just now i woke up. asked him to come over. he say its too far. so. alright. anything. i dont expect much from him. i knew it. he said he going out for lunch. i just hope that he lied to me and come over for a surprise. and nah. he wont. yes he didnt. i remembered more than a year ago. he called me. and say what am i doing. i asked him, he said he's watching tv at home. and then. before ended the conversation, he said 'hey look out of the window' and i went to take a look. its him, waving at me and smiled. awww. he's so sweet in the past. but not now. sigh. made me sad again. :( was i in the fault that i shifted far away from him? :'(.. and then. many things flash in my mind. The Great Depression. I cried again. tw was there to talk to me. :| but then i went to play with coco, she cheered me up alot. and kinda alright now but still sad in my heart..

yea, baby i gonna miss u so much! :| i dont know where else i can go tomorrow. the beach? the same old self me 2002? everyday look @ the sea. sigh. o well. update tonite.

` SHPX thinking deeply @7:41:00 PM