** Saturday, May 15, 2004 __

Currently Feeling*

Bored Day 

Currently Feeling* bored?

okay new layout. angel. hey. make me think of the trance Ayla - AngelFalls. Nice ok! :D~ anyway today no school because i don't have any exam today? yea and i didn't studied for POA at all! neither do my friends. i asked them. who cares. (how can you give sucha fucked up attitude to POA?) aww. but this decreases my percentage of maturity. I just now gain around 0.312908123%.. and it decrease by 0.0054234%.. and total maturity so far is 20.1261389%. think so? i'm childish. yes i admit that again. :| lol

well. today i went to town with dd. bored day indeed. i don't know why i ending up being moodless. maybe because of that notebook which i wanna buy? i wanna buy it just now but don't have money. and he say next time able to go there and buy it again. but i say wont anymore. he asked why, i didnt answer. i don't wish to answer. becuase... there won't be you when i buy it. i wish to cry. that i have you now but not in the future. but doesn't seemed stupid as if you gonna part me? just becuase that you going NS? i don't wanna say it. i might cry out. i realised im sucha weak person. aww. another -0.41237821% maturity gone. ='( im sad now... suddenly the song Air Supply - Making Love (out of nothing at all) repeat over and over in my mind.. sighs.....

ya. and its 12.30 now.. i dont think i getting to sleep so soon. POA? whats poa. sighs. sis went to china today. i be alone? nah. i have my mom. dog. grandma.. and my dad is coming soon. and oh ya. and my DD. opps. how can i forget him right? :|~ kay... just too sad to type anything now. i shed my tears just now. =( ~

` SHPX thinking deeply @12:25:00 AM