** Tuesday, May 04, 2004 __

Currently Feeling*

bored

Damn. I'm so bored at home! I didn't go to school today again because i found out my right eye is sore. Told mommy about it and went back to sleep. Grr. He went to SP for lunar eclipse event. 100% back at night. If not, how to see the moon! Haha! Rotting. I been stuck in my mothers room after i woke up at around 12noon+. I did those questions that my peepz in class did today as well as those questions they suppose to do which i missed out the class late week. Uhh. I did them till.. almost died? lol! sick of maths.

Oh yea, no infocus yesterday! We finished at 2.50pm. Immediately, i rush to dd house. Wee! More hours to 'play' there. lol! Oh. And i just knew my weak part of getting horny! Hey that bastard. He has a good tongue. :) After all those 'playing', i didn't know i fell into a slumber. After 1hr+, i jolted awake! Kinda blur while looking at the clock. As his clock is always 15min faster (both of them - so he will thought that he is late and get out of bed faster), i took my whole minute to calculate what time excually was. Man. I was having a hard time of calculating it! Mind hasn't awake yet. And then.. 'HOLY SHIT IM LATE FOR HOME?!' Hey, i reminded myself that i need to reach SK at 6.30pm cuz my mom have to fetch me there.

Shuffled my leg across the room, went to check my phone and saw a miss call from Home. and i wondered 'Isn't mom at office? Why at home?' But who cares, i bugg dd to stop watching his anime KARTOON. (uhh.) and send me to the bustop. Ya. And reached SK, MOM DIDNT GO WORK! HEY. SHE'S SLACKING! =X O well. reached home and went to rush all my Chinese TYS. Grr. And then watch TV? I scratched my eye when my hands are oily and it's fuking pain! Went to sleep and the next morning. . .

'O MAN. MY EYE STILL HURTS!' *Looked into the mirror* 'OMG. RED? SMALL?! DONT WANNA GO SCHOOL!' Yea, and that's the story why i didn't go school. LOL. Uh-huh. And chatted to Lyncia in irc. Nothing much, except intensive E-Maths revision. Did around 50+ questions. Ok. Not that little not too much. Was about to study physics and saw dd's msg to me that he going to SP. And then saw medik online. Hur. Slackening. Kay. BYE! ~.~

` SHPX thinking deeply @5:59:00 PM