** Thursday, May 27, 2004 __

Currently Feeling*

..

I had made this point. To change myself. Drastically? Nah. I doubt I can achieve that. Or change myself pathetically. That will be spastic. And interesting question. How am i going to change?

The crux of life is the question that everyone thinks of. Why live? Why suffer? Why are we here? There isn't any correct answer to these questions that ponder everyone. Maybe it's preordain that made things come alive. We don't have the prophesy what is doing to happen later on. 'The day after tomorrow?' Live life to the fullest.

Life is prosaic without any challenges.

Fcuk. I'm getting pissed off by my mother. I just simply shout at her. I don't know, every single thing she said makes me annoyed. I don't know why life is really pissing me off nowadays. I'm hurt. Penetrated by mephetic thorns of roses on my bed of fantasy beyond the reality. It's still heavy down there. 6 feet under. 'Under my skin'?

Lackadaisy. That's what i can describe myself. Listless. Lazy. Boring Life. Dull.. Sigh.

What the hell? People are making a fool of themself over the radio. They might think it's funny. Well, spastic people.

In Life, You change yourself and the world will change with you systematically. Yea. Sadly, you can't ask the world to change rather than changing yourself. Yea. God-siblings relationship. Total bullshit. I don't believe in such things anymore. It is because it doesnt make any difference between a friend and a god sibling. I rather have a buddy or something. And you have to make an extra effort to call him/her in a different name. Even you get some benefits, but that person will not live with you for life. So why kept on depending on them? Let it be if they still can't let go. Maybe I'm just a unsophisticated person. I don't enjoy some new trends.

Procrastinate self. I like to drag time. Por Por Ma Ma. Damn Sissy. I'm such a coward. Argh. 11.42 now. Spending so much time on blogs. What for? -.-


` SHPX thinking deeply @11:42:00 PM