** Sunday, April 25, 2004 __

Currently Feeling*

uhhh

Haha! New blog layout. Finally! Thanks to Medik for it! Umm. i wanna get some of LMF graphics. more to punk hiphop styles. Today, 12pm plus then wake up. so tired. sighs. dreamt alot, but i forget everything. Went to web and talk to medik. She mad already!
She's pissed off by everyone, especially the MOTHER and the DAUGHTER at white sands Mac donalds! Haha!!

betty and pc together already! Congrats to them! Medik told me PC asked her in the night face to face! Aww* How sweet!
tomorrow got physics test! How?! haven study at all! lol. but. WHO CARES. It's cheryl! Medik going out with sis, my sis n mom went out. others also gone out. left me alone... =(

I'm bored to death. HAHAHA! Crazy already.
okay. i'm getting mad. probably update later? =(

-I wanna be a star, hanging up the the dark skie
Forever twinking bright, watching you every night.
Until i fall and become a shooting star, dropping down the sky.
At that moment,you will remember it forever,
and ever that you wouldn't forget me! TEEHEHEHE!-

` SHPX thinking deeply @5:35:00 PM