** Monday, April 19, 2004 __

Currently Feeling*

sticky, sweaty, noisy, blah.

boohoo. today nafa test. which i didnt know it's today. lol. yea. got few 5s,4s,3s and 1 kuku 1s. shyt. dont wanna mention about it. lol. bad day. ok not bad day for me. for my buddy. all because of BFF! argh. i don't know why she MUST do this. during chinese lesson, we having our test. hur. copied all the way. =x i failed my chinese CT by 1 mark! uhhh. almost made it. saddened. =(

ya. immediately we mark finish our test scripts, buddie 'pop up' to me with something shockening. geez. wassup with bff? take away someone's friend and it's like. really SNATCH away. eventhough she knows what will buddy react or think and she really scared if she knew the truth, why she still have to do it? somehow she went to tell our Buddie. hehehee. best friends sometimes do cheat you. :P but well, this is the way we know the truth! she she.. really bytch and despo. by looking at her messages and her thoughts to buddie. really made me very angry. eventhough i'm not the one who got humiliated but it really does affect me.

lol. well. and we decided to tell buddy about this. before telling, i was thinking how she will react. angry? sad? or. or. killing someone already! ending up its. ALL! okay. bff trying to act everything out. acting blur that she meeting someone. thought we don't know eh? lol. never mind. buddy decided to forget this friend out of her circle of friends. aww. she said 'although my birthday is already over, but do buy me one more phone strap!' lol. during the process of anger management, she broke her phone strap to throw out her anger. =/ hmm.. and said 'is she really jealous of everything i have? if that's the case, i think i MUST be happy at all the time so she would be sadddd..' hehee. okay. good idea. =) but really wanna thank betty to really have her true SELF of telling us this, if not, buddy will be still stuck with that friend, cheating her feelings. hur. okay. feeling acidish. =/ wednesday i gonna take my school 'leave' again for CGH appointment. actually it's in the noon, but on that day got CT ah. so. must well skip everything right. lol. yup. and tomorrow gonna run for NAFA 2.4KM. hope i get at least 3 points. last year to run already..!

*irritated* my sister is singing the cantonese version of 'bo li xie' again and again! argh! can't stand her. see!!!!! she now say 'what? what you talking about me.' and mom come here 'ting. do you want that soup?' hehehe. typing real life story ah. :P
yea. before i sign off, let you all see something boliao-ish i just did:

you dont know how much you mean to me says:
bahbah black shit
ⓢⓗⓟ ⓟⓓⓣ™ ♥ Fσrεvεr.σ6.σ7.ζσσζ ♥ says:
have u any wool
ⓢⓗⓟ ⓟⓓⓣ™ ♥ Fσrεvεr.σ6.σ7.ζσσζ ♥ says:
no sir no sir
you dont know how much you mean to me says:
is shit not sheep bleah
ⓢⓗⓟ ⓟⓓⓣ™ ♥ Fσrεvεr.σ6.σ7.ζσσζ ♥ says:
none bag full
ⓢⓗⓟ ⓟⓓⓣ™ ♥ Fσrεvεr.σ6.σ7.ζσσζ ♥ says:
none for my master. none for casper
you dont know how much you mean to me says:
-.-
ⓢⓗⓟ ⓟⓓⓣ™ ♥ Fσrεvεr.σ6.σ7.ζσσζ ♥ says:
and none for my little casper who died long ago.
you dont know how much you mean to me says:
..

you dont know how much you mean to me says:
can u still remember my face/

See! Look how irritating he is. the shyiest friend i ever had who smsed me in the bus to talk when we first met eventhough he is just less than 1 metre away infront of me. funny right? crap. =/ haha. and that is the first and the last time i ever met him in my life time. awww. don't think he wanna meet me already. died long ago. saddened. LOL

you dont know how much you mean to me says:
gerald also i send him blank msg

and there he is, a rich guy that can send you black messages at anytime of your life!
I forgot to introduce this mad guy. his name is ChongShun. CS guy with a nick CasPerX in year 2001, Serious 2002-03. and Prezioso. A guy who loves to talk about HAIR. the HEAD HAIR. -.- yea. he turn more handsome. all thanks to me. i introduce what style for him. MUahah! =D

Oh. Tianwei log in already. we haven't speak for.. for.. 5days? almost 5days. lol. don't know what to start up a conversation already. awww. anyway felt guilty for shouting at him that day. muahha. see him so sad and . sad? ok. it's sad.. to see him. only mix around with guys after that. no girls! lol. anyway see what's gonna happen in future bah. =/ buddies forever!! =(


` SHPX thinking deeply @8:23:00 PM