** Friday, April 23, 2004 __

Currently Feeling*

Spastic Night? =/ 

boinks.

blah. i slept from around 7pm to 10.10pm?! i thought i just want to take a short evening nap and then do social studies notes. budden. everything failed. i was awaken by some stuff. kinda stupid. i dreamt of mummy,me,sis and a china woman. mummy met this china woman from somewhere. she i think she's lost. or going for work and need mum to fetch her somewhere i think. around that ah. and then. i dreamt of CATS! argh. that cat scary you know! it able to stand only the 2 of its hind legs. and then. walking closer towards me. eek. make me think of that cat dat day! ~.~ i was finding something in the night. don't know wad is it about, i jolted awake from my slumber, i opened my eyes and saw this china woman in my house.

Hey. I was dreaming right? And i think she talk talk talk in the house, i dreamt of it! Funny ah. And i just wake up, i kinda feeling blured. and in my mind 'HUH. what the hell? who is this?' 'where am i? am i home?' 'did i lost somewhere in my dream? omg?!' and i realised it's a salewoman. DUH. lol. noisy ah. decided to continue my sleep, but she's demo-ing on the vacuum cleaner. so, i just closed my eyes, hear every single word she said. and blah. after 20min, she went back. and now, i'm blogging! yea.

ok, went to school today as usual. TGIF! (Tang God it's friday!) Yea. slack. E maths. O YA i got homework. z. English, singh was there talking cock about chimpanzees about how monkeys and our 'cousins' evolved into human beings. and the way he demostrated. funny! really look like a chimpz. hairy... blah.. haha!
and then, having POA lesson, decided not to listen anything because i don't understand? -_- And then.. RECESS. yea. new evidence again. blah.

after school, slack outside? we went around CS and TM (Betty,Medik And I). We wanted to try if we could buy the ticket of Dawn Of THe Dead. But too bad. NC-16. That woman check our DOB. 'Cannot. Need to be exactly 16 Years Old' What the hell. HEY. I turning 16 in just 26 days time! Just less than one month difference. -_- And we ate at TM foodcourt. And went back? Yea. I slept in the bus while on the way back, and dd called me. Phew. lucky, because it's just in time to call my mom to fetch me from the bustop. Yea. And then. Er. Waited at the bus stop? Cold. Nice weather! Went back home, and bath. and then did my facial mask again, and while waiting to dry, i slept! Mom woke me up and asked me to wash it away 'You better go wash it quick, wait your face very dry one!' Uhh. drag my feet to the toilet and washed it off. And then.. Decided to do SS notes, i went to sleep at my hall instead. and there is the story from the start of the blog. Yea. Nothing Special. =) Yup yup. drank my Pink Milk Just now. Felt kinda energetic. :P But i'm feeling pigish today! Sleep and sleep and sleep. PIG AH!

` SHPX thinking deeply @11:08:00 PM