** Friday, April 30, 2004 __

Currently Feeling*

sick

I don't know what's wrong with me these days. Maybe it is the exam fever? flu! voice changed and taste buds can't taste anything. no wonder i don't taste anything from him. (keke). anyway, i went back to school today for my MYE P1. MIA from school for 2 days. Guessed many of them missed me? Hope YES! :D Yea, first thing is chowyong said i finally back to school, didn't die yet. then tian wei came and disturb me. uhh! then amalina asked me what happen to me, then kiatjun. hur. Yea, thanks you guys for the concern. I hope i will recover soon. :~

Anyway, today went to meet dd after the exam. He said he wanna bring me go eat cafe cartel but too bad, full! So we went to PastaMania instead. Couldn't eat finish but force myself to gulp everything in the end. :~ We bought the 50 First Dates ticket before that. Then we walk to century square, he bought a comic book. Then went back to tampines mall.

While going up the escalator, i just turn my head and looked up. And there! Medik with Nur. Betty and Pinchen. the 2 couples! Medik and Nur are Les! Nawh! Just kidding! :P We went up and look for them. Stood at the forth floor railings and rot. Medik told me that there is this guy in BK when they were eating, he's a ex-tpss-ian. he asked whether she know Mr singh. lol! and he asked medik for her number! he said the first thing that caught in his eye was medik's eyes! lol! so many people said that. eughh.. we stood there for around 15min and went to GV.

Yea. 3 couples went to watch the same movie. and alvin n kerry with co. and hongbin and his gf( i don't know why kept seeing them together almost every week?anywhere i go! grrr. was it fate or what? -_-) too! so coincidence. well. went to the cinema. show is touching. tears is FOAMING in our eyes. that's what medik said. =X muaha. then dd say going to camp later. i was angry because he promised me that we going to airport and he accompany study. i left the 2 couples without a word. aww sorry kay! then we sat outside century square there. he ask me where i want to go. i was still angry! ahh. then he say ask me goto his house. so we went. didnt study ah! that's the problem of going his house! Sleeping on the bed! ok. not asleep. something else.. keke. 5pm-7.30pm. till his mom and dad came home. lol! before i left the house i say goodbye to his dad. and his dad waved. So cute! muaha! i almost laugh out. =X

then, dd accompany me to the bustop and take 27. while waiting. he kept disturbing me! irritating pest! opps. ;X but anyway it's fun. ;P first time dd ever played such stuff with me? and it's after 1.8years? =/ but o well. he still rocks. my world. my life. my one and only dd! :D ~
kay ah. i just ate panadol. sickk. sob sob. update other time. cya!

` SHPX thinking deeply @10:09:00 PM