** Tuesday, April 20, 2004 __

Currently Feeling*

in pain!

argh. whole body aching! because of the nafa test for yesterday and today. and guess what? my 2.4km run! fastest in secondary life! i forgot about the time but i think it's early seconds of 13min. forgot already. they say i first among all girls? wha. action huh? =x but really, it's a great achievement for me! I able to maintain my stamina for the whole run! no slowing down at all! because of Ms Joanna's voice kept repeating in my mind.. 'You gotta push yourself. Push Yourself! Push yourself.. push... ... push. pu. . ' Whoa. Self-Motivation! Voices from the guys who were not running.. Gives me encouragement not to give or slow down.

Headache. I getting my one day school 'leave'. They have chemistry CT! Hur. I hope i don't need to take. =/ I been trying to save my money to buy K700! or any nice phones from SE. =) Yea. Need to upgrade myself already. But too bad. no money. Bring lunch box to school? LOL. This is cool man. =D After school wait for mummy to come fetch me, while waiting my 2 girlfriends accompany me to wait for her. Yea. Love them! =) thanks for spending your time with me. lol. went to bedok, eat, blah. By the way, i saw someone look like my someone. Really. Maybe is him or not. but lookalike! He stared at me or something. I don't wanna face my face to him. It brings me memories when i saw that kind of look-alike face of him. Sighs.. Saded. I almost follow that guy. Really! T_T

today is 20.04.04. yea. i made the effort to sms dd to tell him i love him at 20:04 ! Hehe! Hope he really got touched by me. Hurhurhur. =X Yup thats all. =) I find i getting more and more 'lor sor' already. Old grandmother. Nag Nag Nag, say so many things lately. Okay. =/ ciaos.

` SHPX thinking deeply @10:34:00 PM