** Thursday, April 01, 2004 __

Currently Feeling*

hungry

hmm. today is april fool? Not fun at all. Had a chinese test and i got 66/100 for it. But I actually cheated. Well, hey. I just had a deja-vu! Seened this part before when i type this. [8.49PM] Reiteratively, i always have this feeling. Not that much these few weeks. Even if i have it, it will be last for 1-2 seconds to let me think about it. I remembered since I was a primary school kid, i always have this. Secondary 1, i thought that i had talked or seen my new friends in the school. Parts of it, it kept running on for 10sec+ and it's very clear. It seemed that i was a very old friend of theirs and i asked them whether I did seen them before, they just say "no." Strangely, this thing kept going on till now. Well, it's normal for you guys to have it. For those who don't know what Deja-vu is, you can check it out HERE . Quit interesting though. =)

Okay. Read this. What i told to my friend:
[19:48:07] [bb`mis_dd] this morning something scary
[19:48:16] [bb`mis_dd] happen. dunno they trick me or its true.?
[19:48:29] [regards] LoL
[19:48:33] [bb`mis_dd] cuz @ 7.18am. i reach the bustop.
[19:48:43] [bb`mis_dd] saw my friend there and we waited for the other 2 girls.
[19:49:01] [bb`mis_dd] then of the ger called say they took a cab. late le.
[19:49:23] [bb`mis_dd] den we walked to sch. and my friends said "huh. only two of you?? where is the other person?'
[19:49:43] [regards> .
[19:49:47] [bb`mis_dd] i said "huh what another person. only me and betty wad." and she said "but we saw 3!!!"
[19:50:37] [bb`mis_dd] they were in the taxi. telling the uncle to stop @ the bustop. and uncle say "u all already gonna late le. wad for go bus stop. send u to sch la." and he pointed out" hey. that 3 girls at the stop issit"
[19:50:52] [bb`mis_dd] they just say "ya?" .
[19:51:27] [bb`mis_dd] and i told them issit they saw the '3rd' person is the malay girl near me. den my friends say. they know that girl but they saw 1 girl beside me. and it seemed lk we are talking to her?!
[19:51:59] [bb`mis_dd] den i say 'hey. april fool issit. dun try to fool me ah.." they say "serious!! we really saw 3 girls. beside u." and i just "........." zzz.

Probably my girlfriends were playing a trick on me or maybe they are hallucinating. haha! O well.
We been nail polishing in class. We wanted to buy black nail polish but it's expensive! Or Don't even have at all! duh. i meet dd at Macdonalds. Went to Century Square and buy comics. Interesting. Title: Tokko. =)
Yup. Tomorrow is Friday again. One more week down. Oh my god so fast? The guys planning to play pool tomorrow at bedok at 3pm. Saturday, I gonna skip my school's sports day to TP event. Yea. Hope everything runs smoothly. And what the hell? I just receive the message from dd. he say he got narfa tomorrow and unable to join us for snooker. Man! Why always kept postponing when there's something great on? Argh. Fuck. Whatever.

School is boring.

Medick and Me [Handsome right? ;d]

` SHPX thinking deeply @9:03:00 PM