** Tuesday, March 16, 2004 __

Currently Feeling*

shag

okay. this is the bad day. omg. fell 3 times?! and i didnt cook again! my aunt came over to my house and cook i think. fhuk. guilty. but. i wanted to cook! the rain stop me. ok. let me blog from the start from what i did yea? ;/

hmm. my alarm clock rang. its 6.30am. argh! early. but no choice. hafta meet my girlfriends at 8. but i slept againa nd set my alarm clock to 7am. well. it didnt wake me up. medick smsed me and woke me up instead. i drag myself and took a shower. okay. nice hot shower. and mom fetch me at the 27bus stop there. reached the stop at tampines at 8.05am++ ? omg the bus was crowded. errr. waited for bus 15. go marine parade and walk to ECP. and it was like almost lost the way. it started to drizzle already! but in my mind i chanted. and tada! we enjoyed ourselves before it rains. okay. we change to our skates at 1 shelter and went to the Mac to eat breakfast. oh. medick's handsum friend work there. lol. happy ah? ;/ and i realised that 2 guy in mac were looking at me before we went out. omg. shy* serious. not i bhb or what. they looked at me! oh. maybe im a ugly girl.. =( then. we skate around. went to the skate park beside a skate shop? put or stuff there in the locker and skate.

omg. a instructor. teaching those people arnd their 20s. and PRO. argh!!! saded. see them made us demoralised. so we decided to skate along the track. okay. before that we bought a bottle of water at the shop there. oh. the boss. hes nice. lol. funny. we didnt talk much until later on. went to skate and medick fell! argh! poor her. she fell 3 times like that already? and i fell 2 times. because of training on the turning part. and. erm. lost my balance when i tried to make bigger steps. grr. o well. at least i fell gracefully yea? ;x we went back to the shop in the end and bought a bigger bottle. ok. from this onwards, we talk to that guy at the shop. lol. chatted? oh. he said. 'lol. the 3 girls struggling.' wha kao. tio suan. lol. ok. trying to say us we suck in skate. lol. well. ok la. not that bad ma. (lol. encouraging myself) who ask him so pro ;x okay. then then. got one time. i trying to go up the slope near the shop. then medick pulling behind me. and and.. she say 'ahaha. that guy very handsome' all of the sudden my leg really cramp. hey . serious. not taking advantage ah! the 2 girls thought i act. eeek. but really pain ah. since morning. and till now. the bonee. arghh. then then. i say 'helppp. cramp. anyone ?!' then that handsome guy come to me and hold my hands and pull me up the slope. ahhh!! lol. shy ahh.. dare not to look at his face. =x kekekeke. (ahaha. sorry dd. :P)

then then. we went into the shop. blow infront of the fan. then medick say wanna go skate. so she skate alone. den me and betty in shop. exploring everything. hockey! and all those stuff displaying on the shelf. trying out the hockey gloves and the bag. hey the bag. $59 i think. nice. clive brand. can put skates one. kekeke. i think i gonna buy there. make sure we get discount! :P then then. that 2 damn pro guys from the skate park came in. one is steven and one is eric. lol! know alot of ppl liao. all so pro! arghh!! me and betty chat with them. eek. lk suaning us lk dat. and i always do 'eeeek' they also copy me. wha lao =x funny ah they all. grrr. lol. then then. me and betty join in with medick. playing at the skate park again. a cat! lol. that cat damn funny. walking around in the skate park. and people almost knock onto him(hey i know it. betty saw his penis! ;x) then then. that cat jump up the bench and sleep there. and people cannot sit downa h. medick cant brake and need to hold on the railings behind the bench. and the cat is infront of her. whaha. funny ah. the cat is sort of sibei extra there. lol!. and oh. another pro guy. in white? z he taught us how to move backwards. lol. ok. thanks! learnt new stuff today. :) at least a slight achievement. *evil* heheheh.. one step foward to Pro in Skate. LOL. ok. i suck. =( then then. kept training till leg pain ah. been teaching medick how to turn. but arghh. why cannot. hmm. never mind. take time ok! i yesterday train on that and i fall! lol. yea. like what medick say. you become pro after you fell. gives you more motivation to train harder. lol.

then that boss. he say he teaching hockey at tampines st 82. ask us wanna go see on sunday. if we interested then can join them. then or can teach us skate. 4 lessons at $60. hmm.. then he even ask us 'wanna work here anot?' i ask the rates. he say $4/hr. den i say 'eeee. so low...' he say 'haha you have to prove me that you can do better and i will increase, u see mac how much.. still got people work there' haha. okay. whatever :P funny ah today. so many handsome one. then the sky became dark. rain + thunder! oh. that steven said. dun skate when raining. or else the heat at the wheels. den what carbon thingy . bla bla bla. will melt your wheels. hmm.

then we ran to the mac there. sit there. and ahhh! a jap guy with a jap girl. he those afro hairstyle jap kid. ok not kid. a young guy. handsomeee! small eyes. !! and the girl also damn pretty! sighs.. we ate choc muffins at mac cafe. and drank double chocolate. nt bad. i like the whip cream. sweet! after that we go thru the underpass and take a bus to parkway there. then went to toilet. at mac. after coming out. walking down the stairs liao. my dumb slipper so slippery. made me slip and fall! argh! darn it. so embarrassing! landed on my butt. fhuk. people looking at me. omg! so malu-niated and we went off. i didnt turn back at all! lol.

then walk faster to opposite stop. bus 15. omg. that lady driver. fhker. a damn fhker. medick beep her ezlink card le. then that woman went to call her. shout at her back and press again to make sure. then medick DID put on it. and that woman quiet quiet. medick went to show middle finger after that -_-. o well. idiot her. then take bus along the way i fall into a slumber. woke up at dd's bustop outside there. medick also alight there. left betty inside. awww. then medick bought otah for me first. gonna pay the big DEBTS for today man. grr mom only gave me pathetic $5. argh! serve her right. she gonna pay more later on ;p Ya. and medick boared 21. i waited for 27 and take 88 to go back home. shag after that. wanna sleep now.. *purrrr*

` SHPX thinking deeply @6:19:00 PM