** Friday, March 19, 2004 __

Currently Feeling*

sadden

im so bored. life w/o him sucks. boring. no love. the whole day i been sitting in my room. waiting for him. every minute. every second. every hour... sighs. why? why all the sudden like that? the moment i wake up, my heart hurts. the pain couldn't subside. i looked myself in the mirror. my eyes are so sore. real sore. cired alot. sighs. went to school. i don't know whats going on. i couldn't concentrate everything. cant even click well with my buddies. just walking quietly. mark went back with me. taking the same bus. well. he's a real gentleman i can say. not like someone else. he kept waving me goodbye before alighting the bus. and even slow down his footsteps and take a look into the bus. as if like cant bear to part? will you like that? the wound won't seemed to close. the pain is so real. wherever i go. but anyway thanks william to spend these days with me. sorry you must bear the sorrows, the boredness of me. nothing seemed important to me now. money cant buy my love one. i realised money is totally useless. ya.. i dont even feel lk going out these days. even school but. i don't know.. don't have the mood. but im forcing myself. putting on a mask infront of everyone. that includes my smile, my laughter. the real weak me. i think of wherever i go, i can't stop thinking of you. it's driving me crazy. i been rotting infront of the computer. staring at your nick in MSN. listening to songs you sent to me, the songs that make me think of you. sighs. i really don't know what to do. nothing can cheer me up. only you. i don't care whether how childish i sound, how stupid i am. but as long to get you back. . oh god. tears falling from my eye. i have nothing much to say. im too lost for words. there are many things i wanna tell you. but i cant put it into words. its my feelings. sighs. my friends were so caring. asking what happen to me. why am i so sad. but i just ignore everything. i dont feel like talking to anyone. only you. even if you don't want me anymore, you will still at the bottom of my heart forever. i will remember you. but somehow. i wish you will be back. start all over again. but i doubt you will. everything is my fault. it lies on me. right? like what u said. everything. is all me. okay... .. .

sorry. i have nothing to say. and thats all. good luck. god bless. bye.

` SHPX thinking deeply @11:55:00 PM