** Monday, March 29, 2004 __

Currently Feeling*

sad.

okay. not in the mood. I'll explain later. Well, i very shag day indeed. In the morning we having Fire Emergency Drill in school. The school field is freaking hot. I think i turned tan already. Sighs. Finished school at 12noon+. Medik,Betty,Melissa,Mark and I went to LJS after school. Didn't eat becuase too full? Ate during the 8.50am recess. Haha. Then we planned what to do later. Due to the freaking hot weather, we decided to go Betty's house for a swim.

Yea. Betty and I went to Medik's house first. Watched Scary Movie Disc 1 and ate marcoroni. Yum. Went out of the house at around 1pm+ almost 2. Took a bus to betty house. Coincidently, we met Betty's sister. Walk back to her house and prepare everything for the swim. Went for the swim for more than half an hour. Then we goto the toilet and apply cocoa butter and conditioner. Asked the security guard to switch on the sauna heater. Then we took around 35min inside the sauna. After that, we felt a little slim? Ok. just a feeling anyway. Physically, we are not. lol. We took a shower and packed every stuff and went back to Betty's house.

Yup. Ate ice cream. What a nice day. We continued our Scary Movie Disc 2. Not long after, we decided to play pool at the lobby. $1 per game. Cool. Played 3 rounds only becuase I was late for HOME. Taught Betty how to play. Need more practice yea. Don't get demoralised! Hur. Anyway my skill is a little better. Hope i can do even better! Lost to Medik at the last round. Maybe luck?(trying to console myself? well. don't know? lol) Maybe she pro-er than me. lol. But still there is room for improvement. Hehe!

Went back at 8.50pm. Medik and me walked out to the main road ourselves. We held hands? (opps.) Looking at Orion. Stars. Blah. Talking along the way. Went to take bus 81. One guy looked exactly like Medik's friend! Hmm.. Almost everyone on earth looks like her friend? Or you will always hear her saying 'hey. i know that guy/girl. somewhere. was it my primary school friend? at my workplace? same kindergarten? or or. . ..' Erm. Okay. Nothing to say. Who ask her circle of friends is so big! Not like mine. Lonely =( lol. Maybe i don't even take the initiative to keep in touch with my old friends. lol.

Mom was nagging on me in the phone when i picked up. uhh. Whatever. I know it's my own good but. Really, i'm damn slack. I need someone to motivate me again! Sighs! Anyone anyone? =( Don't feel like going school that kind of feeling. Thinking that everything is over. Feel so great to enjoy myself. Hehe. Well. He again. Angry with me because i said i gonna call him after i finish around 4pm+ cuz i say we wont take that long but we didn't expect we DID it so long. Ok. I'm a liar. Sorry. One thing you said that everything i always do with friends but not you. But well, you have school till 4pm. But i finished today at 12. Obviously i will just go for a swim first right. I can't call you go there becuase the mother is strict. And becuase it's always we have alot of time we go do such stuff. And this one also don't cost much money. But anyway my fault okay? Mom already nag at me. I don't know when is the next time to have fun again. Sorry. After exams to pay back all these years. I'm Sorry.

Dui Bu Qi.

` SHPX thinking deeply @11:01:00 PM