** Thursday, March 25, 2004 __

Currently Feeling*

ouch

z. okay. my finger hurts. my middle finger! was it i pointed it too much? or is it heavy petting? NO! my grandma asked me to open up the rice cooker and pour the remaining rice inside. and the steam came out when i didnt notice. and OMG. my finger! argh. hurts. o well. anyway i skipped my class today. just becuase of the mother tongue test. but its good yea. mark called me that the test is difficult. so i escaped it. yea. zh didnt go too. lol! well. today having our upper secondary sports heat. suppose to go and run for 2 events. but. WHO CARES about the house man! lol. ah. not a School Lover. heck.

i was quite a little disappointed. cuz dd thought im going school and asked me what time i finished. and well. i didn't go? and. awww. sighs. gonna rot at home. probably reading some of the textbooks yea? One word for my Schoolwork: SUCKS. lol. dropped badly. been slacking at home. mom yesterday said,' How can you suka suka don't want to go?' uhh. i was sitting and drawing my Saturn, ignoring her. bad huh?

i spent more than 1 hour to read a love story just now. hmm. no comments about it. anyway. wanna edit my blog picture soon. fhk it. it suppose to be a clear picture cuz i uploaded it and the size of the picture shrink? and i have to enlarge it and can see the pixels. btw, jay told me that 7200 is out! hur. argh don't wanna mention about phones. broke! =(

` SHPX thinking deeply @4:39:00 PM