** Sunday, March 28, 2004 __

Currently Feeling*

Currently Feeling* ... .. .

Okay. Sat? oh yesterday. Didn't blog becayse i was busy? Erm. What did i do yesterday? Oh. I was had my English CT @ 7.30am sharp in the classroom. Met Betty and Medik at the bustop and walked to school. First thing we saw is: Mr Rangit Singh. Man. He looked like a 'ah-beng' wearing casual clothes and its tucked-out! and take a small backpack and carry it using a arm. Cool. He's been talking about homos since Tuesday. He couldn't stop talking about it till end of this year i guess. That's what Medik told me about the Sec4 class last year that Singh taught them before. O well. We went up to class and realised alot of them were late. Many of them did not bring their TYS. Mr Singh said,"Hey. I told you to bring it and you all knew that it's on the TYS. What the hell is this? I don't care what you gonna do. You just sit there quietly and SHUT UP. I don't want to hear anything from you. Pass it up on next Monday. The rest of you, just do your work. I WANT graveyard silence!"

Duh. We did our test halfway and KS came it late. With a pile of photocopied TYS questions. Mr Singh seemed to ignore KS? Hmm. Mark distributed them to those who didn't have it. Ending up, Mr Singh said he going to give them another half an hour to do it. Haha! We finished them and went out of class. Medik had her speech day reherseal after that. I went to DD house.

We played GB. Thanks dd. Learnt some stuff already. But i still quite newbie in that. Slept. i slept because I'm angry! Becuase all those mates that decided to go play pool after the CT and said gonna meet in the noon. That includes Medik. And Ending up one by one say don't wanna go, all back out! So, wasting my whole lots of sms to those feaking people who are not Steady enough, I went to sleep and forget about everything. Haha! Woke up at 2pm. He called me up and said that they going for a lunch. I felt so sticky, went to bath and get ready to go out.

We went to the MacDonalds at near Interchange/CPF Building. And I'm very disappointed with Medik because she say she going to call me for a moment, i went to call back and her sister answered. She said she was sleeping. What the hell? Never Mind. I from today onwards i never want to go any outings until they very sure about it and how many people are going. Ate finished, say goodbye to mom and cousin. Went to TM and checked the movie time. Ahh. So late. So decided to go Orchard instead. Bought a magazine and headed to the train station.

Finally, we reached Orchard station. Went to Borders. Went to Heeren, went to cineleisure, went to Taka. Okay. Not so many places becuase i gotta go at 6pm. And he have to go home at 6.30pm. I forgot that my mom called me at 5.30pm. And she told me that I can't contact her from that hour onwards so i have to teach YCK station by 6pm. Oh my god. I left Orchard at 6.15pm and reached YCK 6.30pm sharp. haha! Oh well. went home after that.

What a boring saturday. :(

As for today, I woke up at 12.15pm becuase of the CNA News about Japan Hour. Hey, that's so cool.It showed us the Japan Sea and the houses. The food, the hot spring, it made me think of those games you played. (Haha! Pokemon.) Those times i was slacking at home(Primary 5/6) as a kid. Carefree. Sighs. I feel like going to Tokyo now. Probably I will go end of this year. Yup. My wish. Okay. It's already 3pm now. Hate Sunday. I don't know why the time flies so fast especially on Sundays. .\ /.+
I need to help the 4 girls to do CME project? What the fuck? All of their computers crashed. -_- What's wrong with the computers these days. I been hearing my mates saying "I can't go to the internet! My computer have virus. My computer crashed. My windows crashed." -__- Never mind. At least mine survive. Great isn't it? Hur. Okay. gotta go do the damn CME project now. Ciaos.

Hate Sundays! .\ /.+

` SHPX thinking deeply @3:14:00 PM